A+ Downpipe buyer: NitroYellowMKV

PhantomPurple

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazdaspeed Miata
Payment was instant. Just dropped it off at UPS with the label he sent in the box that my aftermarket dp came in. Downpipe upgrades are now super cheap! Everyone should do this!
Sponsored

87gpe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Bronco, Tahoe
Iā€™ve seen a few people ask to buy stock downpipe back when they trade in their car. Iā€™ve personally never installed one in a car but have one coming. Is this because they didnā€™t install a catted one or the dealer they are trading with do not want any exhaust modifications?
Iā€™d love to sell mine and recoup some costs.

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Iā€™ve seen a few people ask to buy stock downpipe back when they trade in their car. Iā€™ve personally never installed one in a car but have one coming. Is this because they didnā€™t install a catted one or the dealer they are trading with do not want any exhaust modifications?
Not worth
Itā€™ll net you a few bucks but itā€™s illegal in a lot of states to tamper with it. On my old n55 Iā€™m so glad I kept it to swap in the stock for emissions testing and to sell the car eventually.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
It is a great way to recoup some costs for mods! I'll send you a PM with an offer!

YellowJacket

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Toyota Supra 3.0
I'd never sell mine if I installed a HF catted DP ...just so I could swap it back if I ever needed to.

OP
OP
Deighvid

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Not worth
Itā€™ll net you a few bucks but itā€™s illegal in a lot of states to tamper with it. On my old n55 Iā€™m so glad I kept it to swap in the stock for emissions testing and to sell the car eventually.
You don't need to emissions test the Supra for several years. Differs by state but you can also pay an abatement fee and skip for another few years.

Could also just buy one back at the same time you're selling your performance mods before you sell the car if that's the route you take. Lots of options.

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You don't need to emissions test the Supra for several years. Differs by state but you can also pay an abatement fee and skip for another few years.

Could also just buy one back at the same time you're selling your performance mods before you sell the car if that's the route you take. Lots of options.
I understand but thereā€™s always the possibility of a state ref, and selling it just tobuy it back eventually is a hassle for a few bucks

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
And Another One goes to @NitroYellowMKV. Great Easy transaction. 10/10 if your looking to sell your OEM DP.
glad it went well! happy holidays and new year! lots of people getting car parts for the holidays, get that catless/catted dp and sell your oem one!!1

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Just had my CG Precison installed. I figured I'd recoup some cost. @NitroYellowMKV made this a simple task. Quick, easy, no hassle. Legit great guy! If you're looking to get rid of your stock DP reach out to @NitroYellowMKV!

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
If you have a catted aftermarket DP why would you ever need to swap back to stock??

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Just had my CG Precison installed. I figured I'd recoup some cost. @NitroYellowMKV made this a simple task. Quick, easy, no hassle. Legit great guy! If you're looking to get rid of your stock DP reach out to @NitroYellowMKV!
thank you so much for the kind words! it was a pleasure doing business

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
If you have a catted aftermarket DP why would you ever need to swap back to stock??
you wouldn't, people make it a bigger deal than it is to have the stock dp, even catless is not a big deal in most states, but worst case you buy a cheap catted dp for a few hundred.
Sponsored