Electrical Gremlins

Dowski12

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra GR 3.0 Premium
So within the last couple of months, I've been having afew (what I believe to be) electrical issues. About 2 months ago, my automatic high beams stopped working, and then today I started my car and got a Fuel Range 0 miles indication, but my tank is damn near full. I wasn't too concerned about the auto high beams, but after my fuel range consistently started reading 0 miles, im thinking something might seriously be wrong with the car. It runs fine and so far there doesn't seem to be any mechanical issues. I recently installed a visconti flex fuel kit and attempted a remote unlock that was unsuccessful because my computer was to old/slow to allow the unlock. There were no issues noted after the flex fuel install or the attempted unlock until now (about a weeks time).

Car is a 21 with 32k miles. Mods include MST V2 intake, AWE touring exhaust, catless downpipe, and visconti flex fuel kit. No tune yet.

I generally avoid the dealership like the plague, so if anyone has any insight into what might be going on, it would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

HAL 9000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKIV Supra
I wouldn’t go to a dealer. If your car hit my bay I wouldn’t touch it with out you paying diag time and would be sending pictures and ecu files to Toyota immediately.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Did the fuel range issue only start after the flex fuel kit? Might want to start there, but is the fuel gauge reading empty? The auto high beams are notoriously fussy on lots of newer vehicles, so 60% chance it's unrelated, in my opinion anyway.