2020 Toyota GR Supra: Full Photo Gallery

M.powered7

First Name
Mehdi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Prelude
Anyone else noticed the removable vent panel on the door, makes me think it could be sexier with a wider GRMN or aftermarket panel and rear fender there.

Kleanish

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
98 C43 AMG
So only the driver door panel has color? Is that Toyotaā€™s way of trying to make it seem more like a cockpit :crazy:

View attachment 10938
I think brace next to the gear selector adds to that as well. But I agree I thought it would be more centered. Its hard though, these are only pictures. You can really only gauge that when you sit in it. Some supra drifter said it was like a jet cockpit so we will see.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
The silver one looks 10x better to me and I donā€™t know why...

Also, kind of wish the interior was angled towards driver, one of the best features of the mkiv...

*heres to waiting for the facelift model thatā€™s manual, targa, big wing and more power! I might be waiting forever though :/ I donā€™t want the track lap times, I want that weekend canyon carver

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Worst kept secret in automotive unveiling history.. It's been such a mismanaged fustercluck I can't tell if it's embarrassing incompetence or 'genius'. :dunno:

Coincidentally, FB reminded me that 6 years ago today was the much anticipated unveiling of the C7. Which, FWIW, remained successfully obscured until official release (and has been a great success since).

Interesting role reversal --- US automakers are killing it in the performance space; it's a great time to be a car enthusiast. Japanese on the other hand seem to be woefully out of touch.

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
Coincidentally, FB reminded me that 6 years ago today was the much anticipated unveiling of the C7. Which, FWIW, remained successfully obscured until official release (and has been a great success since).
Are you forgetting that jalpink released the design weeks before the unveiling?

On a slightly different note, Carscoop just got pics of the C8's interior.
Sponsored