Factory wheel lock key location

ScottyMemphis

First Name
Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Does anyone know where the key for the wheel locks (was an add-on that came with the car) is supposed to be located? I looked in the rear passenger-side well where the fuses are and under the trunk, where the battery is, and could not locate it.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

xkenx1995

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Does anyone know where the key for the wheel locks (was an add-on that came with the car) is supposed to be located? I looked in the rear passenger-side well where the fuses are and under the trunk, where the battery is, and could not locate it.

Thanks in advance!
Mine was just given in a little bag. I'd check with your dealer if they did not include the key.

Reactions: zrk

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium

Thanks in advance!
Mine was in the Glove box. If you have the thing that holds the User Manual check that.

Also check under the passenger seat as I found a baggie with stuff under that later on :p

Reactions: zrk