Louaye @EPC

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
europerformancecenter.com
Car(s)
2022 Supra premium
Well everyone I’ll be heading back out to Femto for more post 06/20 Ecu unlocks on February 12th. Manual supras can be unlocked as well for everyone wondering! Can do bundle deals with Bm3 and Mhd as well for customers who purchase an unlock. Will start shipping labels out next week. And heading out in about two weeks. Feel free to message for more details! https://europerformancecenter.com/.../performance-tune...
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbi...gLNPGwxPhFTPTKm7IDpym7BKigMtby9w&__tn__=*bH-R

X_CpXLF&tn=mMJJeJIAgREgWA5X&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=GCRfK2qza3sAX-FAcdo&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg
Sponsored

kehvin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 3.0 Premium Nocturnal / '20 Tacoma Cement
you dont get tired flying every couple weeks?

djmad

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ Supra MT, 07’ 328i MT, 20’ Civic AT
I'll definitely be reaching out in a few months. Hoping to have my car broken in by April.

djmad

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Man, I wish I didn't live in Kalifornia. LOL
You have until 2029 right :cool:. Hopefully by then the DME's will be cloneable so you can just swap them out when you're due for smog.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
You have until 2029 right :cool:. Hopefully by then the DME's will be cloneable so you can just swap them out when you're due for smog.
If I unlock mine now and DON'T sell the car (LOL), can a clean clone still be copied later? Smog in CA is pretty advanced. They can pretty much detect anything changed or altered in any part of the ECU.

djmad

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If I unlock mine now and DON'T sell the car (LOL), can a clean clone still be copied later? Smog in CA is pretty advanced. They can pretty much detect anything changed or altered in any part of the ECU.
That's a good question and I was wondering about that myself.

That's actually what prevented me from tuning my E92, but after talking to a few members who were tuned on those forums and did a CA smog, they actually didn't check the CVN (checksum) values. However, there's also shared stock tunes w/ various stock CVN's which would all pass CA smog. They'd simply flash to one of the stock tunes w/ a stock CVN, get a smog inspection, then flash back to their tune afterwards.

Unfortunately for us, it seems like getting your DME cloned is the only option unless something similar can be done from what I mentioned above.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
That's a good question and I was wondering about that myself.

That's actually what prevented me from tuning my E92, but after talking to a few members who were tuned on those forums and did a CA smog, they actually didn't check the CVN (checksum) values. However, there's also shared stock tunes w/ various stock CVN's which would all pass CA smog. They'd simply flash to one of the stock tunes w/ a stock CVN, get a smog inspection, then flash back to their tune afterwards.

Unfortunately for us, it seems like getting your DME cloned is the only option unless something similar can be done from what I mentioned above.
Yes. All information has to match. VIN, ROM ID, and CVN.
I know one of my cars is flagged. I think Subarus and GTRs are also. They check all that information on those cars. Not sure about Supras. I wouldn't imagine all cars are much behind. I'm not going to risk it and have a car that I can't smog without buying a $10,000 ECU 😂

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
Yes. All information has to match. VIN, ROM ID, and CVN.
I know one of my cars is flagged. I think Subarus and GTRs are also. They check all that information on those cars. Not sure about Supras. I wouldn't imagine all cars are much behind. I'm not going to risk it and have a car that I can't smog without buying a $10,000 ECU 😂
Commiefornia strikes again. R.I.P.

pour-drink.gif

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
you dont get tired flying every couple weeks?
Who ever gets tired of flying 😂

I think my busiest year of flying was 2014 or 2015, I’ll have to check the books. Flew 86 flights (not segments) that year.

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
I get tired of flying. Not that I hate it, just not exactly enjoyable either. I intentionally board last so I spend less time on a plane. Then again I typically sit in Economy class so maybe I'm doing it wrong. 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
Louaye @EPC

Louaye @EPC

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
europerformancecenter.com
Car(s)
2022 Supra premium
I get tired of flying. Not that I hate it, just not exactly enjoyable either. I intentionally board last so I spend less time on a plane. Then again I typically sit in Economy class so maybe I'm doing it wrong. 🤷‍♂️
I sit economy too 😂 I’m tired of the plane rides. But I enjoy being in Finland so I’ll do it
Sponsored