New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
With an interest in evolutionary psychology and culture and society, this should be an interesting thread to watch. My research subjects have arrived. I put on my white lab coat ?and run for my clipboard and pen ?

continue please and don’t mind the observer...?
Sponsored

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
With an interest in evolutionary psychology and culture and society, this should be an interesting thread to watch. My research subjects have arrived. I put on my white lab coat ?and run for my clipboard and pen ?

continue please and don’t mind the observer...?
Haha. I am also curious to see if my peeps will come and join.

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I have learned a lot from reading several of the posts. My b/f introduced me to this forum. He mentioned this was the best one for MKV. :)

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I have a lip balm too. :)
I keep it in the center storage area. The base 3.0 cars do not have the wireless charger, instead have the storage space
I will try using the side door pocket for my lip balm to see how that works.

no2jz4me

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR SUPRA
Enjoy your new ride!

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
dude, you don't even have a MKV. stfu.
Someone awakened the "little BITCH" again.......thought he was asleep....anyway, getting a new opinion from someone who is not a total "idiot', is welcoming......also, to your point, at the rate of "whinery" (see how i did that) on the forum about one problem or another, may re-think my desire TO get one......

also, combed through some of the older threads on the this forum and your "bird brained" comments are ALL OVER this forum along with several comments similar to mine about how much of an A$$ you are.......don't you have one of those hanging "dangly-spinning" things over your crib that can keep you amused for the rest of your life?????

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
OP.....what sparked your decision to go with a Supra vs say an Audi, Mercedes, BMW?

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
OP.....what sparked your decision to go with a Supra vs say an Audi, Mercedes, BMW?
I was originally looking into the Z4, that's how this journey started. I started researching Z4 and I wanted to test drive it, but there were no Z4s in my area. I was not 100% on the Z4 so I kept doing research on other cars and comparing it to Z4.

I kept searching for Z4 videos on YouTube and eventually, I ended up seeing Jason Cammisa's video (link).

From there, I saw the Supra. A few weeks later, I went home with the Supra. :)

It is the perfect car for me. It looks great, it's got a spicy personality, it is fast, it is comfortable, it has the BMW feel inside, it is responsive, and it is very playful. Need I go on?

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Welcome!
<- female supra owner here
Hi Mary - Where about in TX are you? I was raised in Houston.

How has your experience been with the Supra?

Any tricks and tips you could share in keeping your purse grounded on the passenger seat? :)

thunderous_rs

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Audi RS6, 2019 Audi RS4, 2005 Evo 8 MR
Excited Supra Owner

Hello from Brunei,

I've just parted with my 2018 M2 (N55) and am anxiously awaiting for the delivery of my 2021 Supra GR that just berthed our shores over the weekend. Sadly the GR is limited in our neck of the woods due the ludacris price no thanks to the local dealer. Am hoping BMW will be able to entertain the service and updates if that's a possibility given that its a shared engine. I was fortunate to have a quick visit of the vehicle at the docks today but sadly could get any closer to the vehicle than I wanted. Noted that the Supra is running the B58 powerplant, but I just wanted to know what your honest experience of your Supra to date.

Hope to get some pics tomorrow from my dealer once it has cleared and arrived their yard and will definitely share a couple more photos. The wait to have the vehicle on the road is going to suck as it takes up to 14 days due to regulatory inspections but who knows, I maybe lucky to have it on the road in 5 days.
IMG_2134.jpeg

white_turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2009 Nissan GTR/2006 Mitsubishi Evo/2020 Toyota Supra (maybe?)
Vehicle Showcase
There are so many memes that can come out from this thread. Lol

It is always cool to see car girls, I am sure there are a lot out there.
Sponsored