Supra, Tacoma, Dodge Ram
Donuts in traction control mode
Sponsored

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
That was a pretty bad wreck. Here is a more detail vid, but it's not for the faint of heart.

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...fd5e9a-f352-11ea-b796-2dd09962649c_story.html

2 killed in Gaithersburg crash

Two people were killed in a crash in Gaithersburg, and officials said speed was probably a factor.

It happened at 6:37 p.m. Wednesday on Muddy Branch Road near W. Deer Park Road, Montgomery County police said.

Officials said an initial investigation found that a Toyota Supra was headed north on Muddy Branch Road when it collided with a Honda Accord that was headed in the opposite direction and turning onto W. Deer Park Road.

Authorities said “the Supra’s speed may have contributed” to the crash. Three cars that were parked on a nearby street also were damaged in the incident, but no one was in those vehicles at the time.

The driver of the Supra — who was later identified as Stephanie A. Vasquez, 25, of Kensington — was pronounced dead at the scene, according to police. A passenger in the front seat of the Supra also died. He was identified as Jonathan Charkas, 35, of Rockville.

The driver of the Honda and two passengers in that vehicle were taken to a hospital with serious injuries.

The crash remains under investigation, police said.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
The word on the net is the driver has a record including DUI, 3 counts of reckless driving going double the speed limit, and having a gun.
:yes:

Woman killed in Md. crash was set for trial on DUI, gun charges 2 days later
https://wjla.com/news/local/woman-killed-md-crash-trial-dui-gun-charges

Go fund me for her already at 7k and she killed people, feel bad for her children
Just hit $8.5k
https://www.gofundme.com/f/24tolzqa...H3Ql8j9VN0mWvjwMC0KkJhIc5ee4x19CRSZU7WTXxp0uA

gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Prem., 2015 Subaru XV, 2003 MINI JCW, 1972 TR6
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t know. I obviously didn’t crash (so it wasn’t strong enough to force me into the wall) but it did take my by surprise as it was my first encounter with the feature. I think sometimes that could be enough to mess up someone’s day. :dunno:
It did this during my test drive in a construction zone, tried to steer me into the back of the truck laying down cones. Unnerving to say the least, especially when you don't expect it.
Sponsored