Flanges

Limoncello

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0L
I've been googling, but maybe I can get an answer here. I'm looking to buy just the flanges that attach the downpipe and midpipe together.
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
OP
OP

Limoncello

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0L
Unfortunately that's the clamp. I'm looking for the pieces (flanges) that the clamp goes around. The flanges are welded to the downpipe and midpipe. I'm looking for places that just sell the flanges themselves. I'm looking to make an adapter for a slip on midpipe.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Unfortunately that's the clamp. I'm looking for the pieces (flanges) that the clamp goes around. The flanges are welded to the downpipe and midpipe. I'm looking for places that just sell the flanges themselves. I'm looking to make an adapter for a slip on midpipe.
In that case you'll probably just have to fab one (or have a shop fab one) yourself.

OP
OP

Limoncello

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0L
After some more googling I found some flanges. Does anyone know or can measure, the outer diameter of the flange? Or maybe someone has a dp and mp they are not using or scrapping, they would cut off the flanges? I would be willing to buy them if the price is right.

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
I had to get my exhaust shop to weld the stock one after I cut it off, because they didn't have anything close to the stock one, with the stock clamp as well. annoying af too.

OP
OP

Limoncello

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0L