• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FOR SALE: ACTIVE AUTOWERKE TOYOTA SUPRA PERFORMANCE REAR EXHAUST

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I missed it. It feels like you just got here. Why are you parting out your car?

OP
OP
Matthewstorm

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/Carbon Fiber.
Yeah I know I change cars like I change my underwear. I'm picking up a Z4. The Supra is a really fantastic car but I got into some serious trouble with it recently and I kind of need to scale back the pressure of my right foot.
Good to see you!

e_iva

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Premium
Waze and radar detectors are definitely your friends, but good luck with the Z4! I love them, too.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Yeah I know I change cars like I change my underwear. I'm picking up a Z4. The Supra is a really fantastic car but I got into some serious trouble with it recently and I kind of need to scale back the pressure of my right foot.
Good to see you!
Great car! Convertibles are awesome. May I ask... how bad was it?

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
A fast car like this and yall gonna stop for the pigs?

OP
OP
Matthewstorm

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/Carbon Fiber.
Waze and radar detectors are definitely your friends, but good luck with the Z4! I love them, too.
This one was totally on me it was absolutely my fault I flew by the deputy 95 miles an hour and must have been in my own Universe because I never even saw him.

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Any videos or sound clips of this exhaust on your car?
Sponsored