• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FOR SALE: Brand new AWE Resonated Touring exhaust with diamond black tips

tomcxb

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten 3.0 Premium / 2020 Honda Odyssey Elite / 2018 Honda Civic Type R
I've decided to roll with the stock exhaust with gloss black powdercoated tips for now. I am looking to sell my brand new in the box exhaust. AWE Resonated Touring with diamond black tips. Exhaust was only opened for inspection. Everything is perfect .. no dented or damaged pieces. Looking to get 1900 picked up in the Massachusetts area.

Please feel free to PM me or text me at 508 287 5384

PICKUP ONLY!!
Sponsored

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Is the Charms Blow Pop still new in the wrapper? Asking for a friend...

OP
OP
tomcxb

tomcxb

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten 3.0 Premium / 2020 Honda Odyssey Elite / 2018 Honda Civic Type R

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Outstanding! ? Good luck with the sale, my friend! That exhaust is a work of art, in my opinion. The tips fill out the factory cutouts perfectly. If I were closer, I'd quite possibly be taking it off your hands!

Great price and a free bump!
Sponsored