Fortune Flares Wide Body Kit

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
Agreed I'd prefer to see an actual. Not that it matters to me doubt I'll ever go widebody.

calebc

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra mkv
I'm generally a big fan of widebody kits but this one seems... odd? Has weird side vents that look like gills and looks like the thing where you pull your neck back and get a double chin.

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
I actually like this one, mostly because it doesn’t bolt on extra fender pieces to the stock hood….

…and then I saw that the hood isn’t included, and won’t be available until later, along with the spoiler.

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
It’s cool and all, but to my eye all of these big kits look entirely too busy for our cars. I’d rather see a bunch of smooth, sculpted and flowing lines than all of these massive breaks and huge vents and what not. I get it if you’re doing some hardcore racing and time attack stuff and need to ditch all of the heat, but I hate all these vents that you can fit your foot, fist and even your noggin in.

Again, just my opinion and taste. On the other hand, I’m always down for new products and options for our cars when they come out.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
It’s cool and all, but to my eye all of these big kits look entirely too busy for our cars. I’d rather see a bunch of smooth, sculpted and flowing lines than all of these massive breaks and huge vents and what not. I get it if you’re doing some hardcore racing and time attack stuff and need to ditch all of the heat, but I hate all these vents that you can fit your foot, fist and even your noggin in.

Again, just my opinion and taste. On the other hand, I’m always down for new products and options for our cars when they come out.
That's a whole lot of words to say, "fuck widebodys"

Willow1308

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have lots of fun vechicles...
Buying widebody kits is a tricky business…

You buy and install a widebody kit… two years later you’re in a collision… you now need widebody replacement parts… and your supplier has long been out of business…

?
Sponsored

Last edited: