Front and rear badge options

Retrocade

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
HI all, new here just got my supra and I must say IM not a fan of the Toyota emblems on front and back. I would typically take them off but with the recess I figure I need to just replace. Something about the blue in the badges I don't like but anyway, so my car has the gloss carbon mirror caps and I was thinking ill could get carbon badges to match. Since IM new to supra parts and I figure people here may have already done this I would ask here first if anyone knew a reputable place to get them that are of quality. and basically and quality part suppliers for this car so I can build a list of go to web sites. Also any parts sites I should avoid? Thanks for your help.
Sponsored

AlRayes_BRN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90
HI all, new here just got my supra and I must say IM not a fan of the Toyota emblems on front and back. I would typically take them off but with the recess I figure I need to just replace. Something about the blue in the badges I don't like but anyway, so my car has the gloss carbon mirror caps and I was thinking ill could get carbon badges to match. Since IM new to supra parts and I figure people here may have already done this I would ask here first if anyone knew a reputable place to get them that are of quality. and basically and quality part suppliers for this car so I can build a list of go to web sites. Also any parts sites I should avoid? Thanks for your help.
I was on the same boat and could not find anything, the only 2 emblems I found are 1 in titanium which will not look like the oem exactly and another in carbon fiber that is not that great.

Irulea2

First Name
Ayrula
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 premium
Following this post in hopes of finding something to cover the Toyota emblems. There’s gotta be someone who can make custom vinyl overlays.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Ah, ok. I think someone here has the old style Japanese black and grey Toyota emblems. But I think they were custom made.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
892B0DB5-3920-45D2-82DF-D5BE72C6AE48.jpeg

i switched out the Supra logo, but no dice on the Toyota one yet

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Ah, ok. I think someone here has the old style Japanese black and grey Toyota emblems. But I think they were custom made.
Yea. Thats what I did but got the idea from someone else. Just had the place that put my clear bra on print some stickers.

2Cool

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium 3.0
Thanks for the link to Grfxp, they look better than the stock badge and will do until some better options come out. Their lemon yellow is brighter than Nitro Yellow, but still works ok.

Attachments

Irulea2

First Name
Ayrula
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 premium
Thanks for the link to Grfxp, they look better than the stock badge and will do until some better options come out. Their lemon yellow is brighter than Nitro Yellow, but still works ok.
How easy was the install. I just got mine in the mail.

2Cool

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How easy was the install. I just got mine in the mail.
Fairly simple, though it did require a heat gun to get them to lay flat. The material is nice and heavy, so it should be durable and is easy to work with.

I used a spray bottle with water and a couple drops of dish soap to mist the badge, my hands, the overlay. If you keep them all wet, you can lay the sticker in place and slide it around to center it. Then squeegee out the water, using a plastic scraper/credit card/or similar wrapped in a paper towel. A bit of heat over the surface and it conforms and lays out nice.

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
I saw where somebody did the corners in alternating blue and white like a BMW emblem hybridized with the Toyota emblem. I sort of liked the homage.

2Cool

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Didn't care for the off-color yellow, so removed them for some matte black with carbon fiber finish logos. Hard to take pics of it, but very subtle.
Sponsored

Attachments