Front License Plate Drill Holes

RenRed2

Reaction score
Car(s)
21-Red 2.0 18-440iXdrive
Found another one, hoping I can close out a good deal out on Monday morning. Looks like there are quite a few Supras at the port.
Hope this works out for you!
Found more than a few on AutoTrader yesterday at MSRP or slightly under. The 2.0 like mine, 4Cyl are mostly all at MSRP or less. This was for new. Used are all over the place and mainly over-priced lol

sbodnar

First Name
Stephen
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2015 ML400, 2014 CLA, 2007 G35X
Had a Porsche with 2 front plate holder holes. Hated it. Used some of those interior/exterior attaching plugs for trim, carpet, etc. Primed, painted and clear coated them. Then put a dab of silicone on the flexible tabs on the back and pushed them into the bumper. Pretty clean look. Not perfect, but inexpensive and looks kind of stock.

romanLegion9574

Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0
Had a Porsche with 2 front plate holder holes. Hated it. Used some of those interior/exterior attaching plugs for trim, carpet, etc. Primed, painted and clear coated them. Then put a dab of silicone on the flexible tabs on the back and pushed them into the bumper. Pretty clean look. Not perfect, but inexpensive and looks kind of stock.
Those plugs work better on flatter bumpers. A buddy of mine has them on his V60 wagon and they're hard to see, but with the Supra's curved nose, they might stand out a bit more.

Advertisement

Advertisement