• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: Big Turbo - Top Mount Kit

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
Would anyone be interested in a top mount kit? Will come complete with efr9180, capable of 950whp. Will come with pre-mounted oem wastegate and everything needed to make it work.

I moving from 2 port to 6 port head and will have to start from scratch.

EDIT:

I purchased this kit about 6 months ago from DocRace and maybe have 1,500 miles on this setup since install.

A couple items were upgraded/modified making this turn-key:
1- The oil drain line is now comprised of -10 AN fittings and hoses vs the rubber hose and hose clamps that were provided.
2- I replaced the silicone couplers with Vibrant HD clamps so there's zero chance of blowing them off under high boost
3- The entire hot side was wrapped to lower engine bay temps.
4- New OEM wastegate installed and clocked

No modifications will be necessary. Just bolt on and GO.
Sponsored

Last edited:

JimboSlice

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Would anyone be interested in a top mount kit? Will come complete with efr9180, capable of 950whp. Will come with pre-mounted oem wastegate and everything needed to make it work.

I moving from 2 port to 6 port head and will have to start from scratch.
I may be interested. How much and what is the timeframe of your removal?

BadCat

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I may be interested. How much and what is the timeframe of your removal?
Just curious. Why go through the effort to swap to 6 port? Are they making that mich more power?

BadCat

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
If you’re competing in the A9X class, yeah. That additional top end power can set you apart.
I've been looking for a comparison of the 2 port vs 6 with full bolt ons. Wondered how much different they preform.

Didt they lower the compression in the 2021? If you swap the head on the 2020 with hight compression you'd pump out more power on full e85. Interested to see what the delta is on this swap.

OP
OP
Bflood

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
I've been looking for a comparison of the 2 port vs 6 with full bolt ons. Wondered how much different they preform.

Didt they lower the compression in the 2021? If you swap the head on the 2020 with hight compression you'd pump out more power on full e85. Interested to see what the delta is on this swap.
I've seen a couple overlays floating around.. peak power is a little better with 6port however when you're aiming for 1,000+whp there is a massive drop-off above 5,500rpm with the two port. I'm also having the head fully built with oversized valves so the hope is it'll further improve the upper rev range.

I'm moving to 3.2 stroked block and maintaining the 11.1:1 compression.. no need to lower compression with built internals running e85

Reactions: zrk

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

just FBO on e50 tunes with stock turbo the 2port does better making more power. That higher compression is whats key there, IF you start wanting to go over the 750whp mark then the 6 port will really start to shine there. ill see if i can find the video of the tests.

Edit: here is the test im referring to on 93 octane, looking for the one that was used on e50

2020 VS 2021 Supra: Which Makes More Power TUNED? - YouTube

BadCat

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
just FBO on e50 tunes with stock turbo the 2port does better making more power. That higher compression is whats key there, IF you start wanting to go over the 750whp mark then the 6 port will really start to shine there. ill see if i can find the video of the tests.

Edit: here is the test im referring to on 93 octane, looking for the one that was used on e50

2020 VS 2021 Supra: Which Makes More Power TUNED? - YouTube
Yeah I saw that the other day. It's interesting for sure. Iguess, mynlogical questions is why would it be that much better? All the exhaust etc squeezed through two ports through the turbski anyway. Be cool to see the inside of a two port head.

OP
OP
Bflood

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
That's not to say the 2port cannot make the same power because it can. The kit I'm selling is capable of almost 1,000whp. So if you're wanting a reliable 700-900 then this is the way to go - comparing to something like Pure800/850.
If you're wanting more AND plan on racing then 6port is where it's at.