• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: Boostin Performance Heritage 4in Catback Exhaust / 4in Catless Downpipe

div1838

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92' BNR32 * 20'a90 Supra - SOLD
So I sold my Supra about a year ago now, and I've held on to this thinking I'd pick another Supra up at some point, however I think I may end up going with another car. So I am selling my Boostin Performance Heritage 4in catback and 4in catless downpipe. I really love the way this exhaust looks and sounds. Very deep rumble and very loud under WOT, under partial throttle or not in sport mode it's very tame. As you can see in the pictures I do have the carbon fiber cutout cover for the passenger side of the rear bumper. Things of note, I have the install directions, but in them it references aligning 2 weld marks as the correct clocking of the exhaust pipes at the VBand clamp. I'm not sure where the mistake was made during production, however not aligning the weld "dots" will allow the exhaust to be installed with very little issue. The downpipe I purchased via eBay around the same time I bought the exhaust, it's a 4in outlet that the Boostin Performance midpipe slips right over and secures with the clamp. The down pipe is a Euromotive Performance brand and has an extra bung for an extra o2 sensor.
I don't mind shipping at the buyers expense. I don't mind getting a quote for your destination.
No 3-6 week production wait time
Hard to find catless 4in outlet downpipe
Asking - $2500 $1500 OBO + shipping for complete catback and downpipe combo w/ Carbon Fiber cutout cover

boostin-a90-exhaust.jpg

boostin-heritage-a90-exhaust.jpg

cf-a90-cutout-cover.jpg

cf-a90-cutout-cover-bracketside.jpg

clamps.jpg

downpipe-exhaust-gasket.jpg

euromotive-downpipe-catless-4in.jpg

exhaust-a90-front-lookingback.jpg

exhaust-a90-rear-looking-forward.jpg

exhaust-a90-sideprofile.jpg

exhaust-a90-sideprofile-front.jpg

exhaust-reciept .jpg

downpipereciept .jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

A90blaze

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
Interested in the downpipe if you still have it, Instagram BlazeA90

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Looks like an interesting system, but $2500 for a single exit stainless exhaust? Seems like it's priced high from the company making them. Am I missing something and this is titanium?

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Looks like an interesting system, but $2500 for a single exit stainless exhaust? Seems like it's priced high from the company making them. Am I missing something and this is titanium?
No that’s definitely S.S

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny

Pricey, but arguably worth. Almost all the Supra exhausts are actually just 3.15" of flow because they're designed to hook up to the stock DP with the 3.15" diameter squish at the outlet. That squish limits maximum flow to that diameter.

This exhaust ppears to be a true 4-inch, and afaik there are only 3 of those (one being special order with insane lead time). Compared to the price people are overpaying for stuff like BoostLogic, this unit actually has some serious flow to it for the price.

aksprite

First Name
AK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra, the bus
I have the same exhaust. It sounds much better in person.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Pricey, but arguably worth. Almost all the Supra exhausts are actually just 3.15" of flow because they're designed to hook up to the stock DP with the 3.15" diameter squish at the outlet. That squish limits maximum flow to that diameter.

This exhaust ppears to be a true 4-inch, and afaik there are only 3 of those (one being special order with insane lead time). Compared to the price people are overpaying for stuff like BoostLogic, this unit actually has some serious flow to it for the price.
Would one notice this extra flow on a stock turbo setup?

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Would one notice this extra flow on a stock turbo setup?
It would just involve less back pressure on the turbo which would be much more downpipe related. Definitely would require a tune to notice

OP
OP
div1838

div1838

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sorry about the slow or lack of response. I wasn't getting notifications that the posts were being made. Yes, a true full 4in exhaust is hard to come by, Boostin Performance was first to market with one, and adding that its a completely custom "heritage" aka old school "jdm" looking exhaust it is definitely a one of a kind, and which is why I loved it. Having listened to Boostin's own videos and the few others that are floating around out there just doesn't even come close to how good it sounds in person, with or without the burbles. I'll post a couple of my own videos.

OP
OP
div1838

div1838

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Here are a few videos of the exhaust in various rpm ranges...again nothing like being in person hearing this exhaust...its still hands down my favorite.

OP
OP
div1838

div1838

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BUMP ***LOWERED PRICE*** OR BEST OFFER!

OP
OP
div1838