• โ›”๏ธ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 โ›”๏ธ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: $2000 Matte Black Work Emotion CR Kiwami w/ Some R888Rs

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Throwing a feeler out here. You all know me; these are probably not going back on the car. It doesn't get enough street use to justify $3,000 wheels.

Price: $2000

Up for sale is a full set of Matte Black Work Emotion CR Kiwami in 19x9.5 +25 (Front) and 19x10.5 +32 (Rear) w/TPMS with Toyo R888Rs. Wheels have been ceramic coated. Clean-up is super easy. The tires have some tread left but will need to be replaced in about 5k miles.

These are GR Supra-specific sizing, but they may fit other vehicles. Not responsible for fitment on other vehicles.

These are very clean. One wheel has a minor scratch on it from falling on its face at the track while tossing the radials/skinnies on. The repair for this was quoted to me at $150. It's minor and on the outside-most part of the lip. My plan was just to nail-polish or something, but I haven't done that yet.

IMG_3707.jpeg
DSC01535.jpeg
DSC01528.jpeg
IMG_3713.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
Generally decent tires. Great after they get real heat in them. Terrible drag tires.
Debating what my next tire will be after the stock PSS's go here soon. GLWS, nice setup and looks great on the car.

• Love
Reactions: zrk