• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: $2000 Matte Black Work Emotion CR Kiwami w/ Some R888Rs

jayh_3521

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F80 m3
Interested in trading for 20 inch Brixton forged rf7’s in satin black? Has continental ExtremeContact dws tires
Sponsored

FuzzyRev85

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL

FuzzyRev85

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
You feel good about this one huh? Lol
Zack has 1,000 whp and only cares about drag racing, so why would he want a set of 20s for his MKV?

Granted, I can't speak for him, but I made an assumption and am sticking to it.

jayh_3521

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F80 m3
I didn’t know that about Zack. Glad to have you around to fill me in on Zack’s situation 😅

OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Zack has 1,000 whp and only cares about drag racing, so why would he want a set of 20s for his MKV?

Granted, I can't speak for him, but I made an assumption and am sticking to it.
This is true, but if there's a way to make some money, I always consider it.