• โ›”๏ธ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 โ›”๏ธ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: $2000 Matte Black Work Emotion CR Kiwami w/ Some R888Rs

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
2 questions:

1. Are the tires stock size (i know the evens are with offsets to make them flush with no spacers)?

2. Do you think the repair shop can get it to look like the rest of the wheel or do you think it'll be super noticeable considering the finish and color?

I'm trying to decide how these will look against the cu later grey

OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Do you think the repair shop can get it to look like the rest of the wheel or do you think it'll be super noticeable considering the finish and color?
Lemme get you a pic of the damage real quick. Itโ€™s barely noticeable as is. But yes, theyโ€™d color match it well, Iโ€™m very sure.

they are not stock width tires. Theyโ€™re slightly wider. They sit pretty flush, though a couple mm spacers would make it better.

I do think theyโ€™ll look great with CU Later, but of course, Iโ€™m biased.

OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
As Sunday comes to a close, prepare for Monday

Which is interesting trades considered day. Different wheels + cash, sure. A 10k mile 2008 motorcycle + some cash on my end? Yup. Lemme know what you got, and we'll play Let's Make a Deal. Nitrous shit? Mmmhmm.

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
As Sunday comes to a close, prepare for Monday

Which is interesting trades considered day. Different wheels + cash, sure. A 10k mile 2008 motorcycle + some cash on my end? Yup. Lemme know what you got, and we'll play Let's Make a Deal. Nitrous shit? Mmmhmm.
Would you consider the stock wheels + some cash on top?
Sponsored