• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: Pure Turbo Pure800 for 2-port w/ Inlet, Boost Logic PI Rail & Plate, AA Supra Catless Downpipe, OEM Stock Airbox

rooringhusky

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra MKV
Hey guys I am new on the forums here - but happy to provide any information, contact or previous forums names I am active on to confirm I am a legit seller. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and happy to help however I can.

I have some parts off my 2020 Toyota Supra that were pulled off to go to a larger Turbo setup.

List of Parts:
1. Pure Turbos Pure800 Stage 2 Upgraded Turbo including larger Front Silicone Inlet Pipe ($1900 OBO) - Used for 2k miles - WG and Oil/Coolant lines in picture will be removed prior to sale
2. Boost Logic Port Injection Spacer/Plate including Rail ($680 OBO) - Used for 900 miles
*FYI: No injectors included - I ended up reusing injectors on my new CSF Intake Manifold setup so don't have them
*The Intake Manifold Gaskets should be refreshed if desired
3. Active Autowerke B58 Supra Downpipe for Stock Turbo/Hybrid Turbo ($300 OBO) - Used for 4k miles
4. Stock OEM Airbox w/ Aftermarket Drop-in Filter ($80 OBO) - Had from original car purchase 19k miles total use

Shipping:
Willing to ship if buyer covers shipping costs

Payment Methods accepted:
Zelle, Paypal Gift, Cash or any other payment that may work for you

PXL_20220512_170807894.jpg

PXL_20220512_170817291.jpg

PXL_20220512_170841855.jpg

PXL_20220512_170845666.jpg

PXL_20220513_170544392.jpg

PXL_20220513_170116223.jpg

PXL_20220513_170109673.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Milk

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Launch Edition, 2006 Lancer Evolution

a90 Paven

First Name
Paven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra,
Guys please use a protected payment method like. PayPal goods and services don’t send money through zelle, cash app or PayPal gift. Seen to many get scammed and op requesting the above payment methods seems fishy.

a90 Paven

First Name
Paven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra,
He’s probably legit if I had to guess. But still wouldn’t recommend a non secure payment method,

OP
OP
rooringhusky

rooringhusky

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra MKV
Guys please use a protected payment method like. PayPal goods and services don’t send money through zelle, cash app or PayPal gift. Seen to many get scammed and op requesting the above payment methods seems fishy.
Thanks for the concern and looking out for others. I do have a new account hence why I am sure you posted what you did.

With that said, I can take any payment method anyone is familiar or comfortable with if they cover fees. As I mentioned on the original post this is not my first rodeo being on forums or building cars. I told anyone if they want to verify my account on other forums and/or method they want to I am more than happy to provide that. I have nothing to hide and am not here to make a quick buck off fellow enthusiasts.

That offer also goes for you as well - feel free to verify I am legit if for any reason you don't think so and you are actually interested in buying the items. Thank you

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Great price on a 2-port. If it was a 6-port I would’ve been all over it.

-RJM

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
rooringhusky

rooringhusky

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra MKV
Great price on a 2-port. If it was a 6-port I would’ve been all over it.

-RJM
Really really good price on that turbo.
Thanks for the positivity guys and appreciate letting me know I am not crazy on how I priced them. Keep in mind I don't need a core so someone smart can resell their original core for good money and come up on an upgraded turbo for a really good price.