• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: OE Wheels powder coated Black and 3 OE Tires - SoCal - PRICE DROP $749

WhatTheFetch

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Selling a set of (4) OE wheels that have been powder coated satin black with 3 OE tires that have some good rubber left on them. The wheels are in great condition with NO curb rash or abuse. There is a rock chip on one of the rear wheel spokes. (pictured). I only have the 3 tires, I lost one tire with a nail in the sidewall. I will include the BMW center caps (pictured) and the original Toyota center caps. NO TPMS', I transferred them to my new wheels but I will throw in the black OEM TPMS valve stems.

PRICE DROP! $749 - Local pick up only in SoCal (Palm Springs area).

tempImageBOSr3n.png
tempImageQW3D9C.png
tempImagenn5dCU.png
tempImageqlUTro.png
tempImagekRO9DS.png
tempImagegYkYML.png
tempImagecT6eQn.png
tempImageJsXEl9.png

tempImagePpLps9.png

tempImageJYWnOG.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Selling a set of 4 Supra 2.0 OEM wheels, includes tires, rims, sensors and lug bolts with lock and key, all in excellent condition, only on the car for 844 miles. (2) 18x10 rims with Michelin Pilot super sport 275/40 ZR18 (99Y) tires for the rear, and (2) 18x9 rims with Michelin Pilot super sport 255/40 ZR18 (95Y) tires for the front. Please note the wheel caps were painted red. This will be local pickup only, DMV area, located in Prince Georges County Maryland. 1275.00 or best offer, see listing on ebay item # 134118873549.

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

wheel3.jpg

wheel4.jpg

wheel5.jpg

wheel6.jpg

wheel7.jpg

wheel8.jpg
I'm confused. Did you mean to post your for sale post in someone else's for sale thread? If so, that's kind of disrespectful.

Good luck OP, that's a hell of a price you're selling those for!

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Selling a set of (4) OE wheels that have been powder coated satin black with 3 OE tires that have some good rubber left on them. The wheels are in great condition with NO curb rash or abuse. There is a rock chip on one of the rear wheel spokes. (pictured). I only have the 3 tires, I lost one due to a nail in the sidewall. I will include the original Toyota center caps. NO TPMS', I transferred them to my new wheels but I will throw in the black OEM TPMS valve stems.

Asking $850 - Local pick up only in SoCal (Palm Springs area).

tempImageBOSr3n.png
tempImageQW3D9C.png
tempImagenn5dCU.png
tempImageqlUTro.png
tempImagekRO9DS.png
tempImagegYkYML.png
tempImagecT6eQn.png
tempImageJsXEl9.png

tempImagePpLps9.png

tempImageJYWnOG.png
If you decide to separate the tires and wheels, I might be interested in the wheels. Currently running Kingsport Grey but I have been flirting with the idea of going bronze on my downshift blue so they would make a good set for re-coating. I live close to Palm Springs so a good deal on wheels locally is always tempting.

OP
OP
WhatTheFetch

WhatTheFetch

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
If you decide to separate the tires and wheels, I might be interested in the wheels. Currently running Kingsport Grey but I have been flirting with the idea of going bronze on my downshift blue so they would make a good set for re-coating. I live close to Palm Springs so a good deal on wheels locally is always tempting.
I will keep it in mind. I would prefer to sell together as I really don't have any need for the tires. You're welcome to DM me an offer that I can't refuse. ;)

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
If you get tired of holding onto them and just need to take an offer, I'd be in for them at 1k shipped to TN.

OP
OP
WhatTheFetch

WhatTheFetch

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
If you get tired of holding onto them and just need to take an offer, I'd be in for them at 1k shipped to TN.

Thanks, I just really don't want to deal with shipping. I may reconsider if I don't get any local interest.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Dang I just want those wheel caps 😂

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
Definitely a very good price and something I might have grabbed if I didn't buy zrk's wheels.

Dang I just want those wheel caps 😂
You're looking for 56mm center caps. Rather "unique" cap size and it's a pretty big pain in the ass to find. I grabbed a set off Amazon, and now they're no longer listed, but you can always go with actual OEM's.

PXL_20220331_234036968.jpg

OP
OP
WhatTheFetch

WhatTheFetch

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Heck, I will throw in the BMW center caps.. :cool: The set will include the OE Toyota caps and the BMW center caps (pictured).

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
If you’re willing to ship out just the wheels let me know!

OP
OP
WhatTheFetch

WhatTheFetch

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
price drop! $750 takes it all, I need to make some room!

Last edited:

onid

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nitro Yellow A90 Supra
I apologize if I missed it but which tire is missing? Is it one of the fronts or rears?
May be interested and may need these quite quick! Shoot me a PM!

OP
OP
WhatTheFetch

WhatTheFetch

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm missing one of the rear tires.. Sorry for the late reply!
Sponsored