Gen 7 2024 Ford Mustang

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I hope they make a kick ass car. Most likely going to be the last one, Camaro going away, Challenger/Charger going away. Mustang once again last one standing. I loved my 18 GT but hated the MT82.

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
That is alot of ground clearance. Looks top heavy already. Certainly the finished product could be far better than it appears in the camo.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
That is alot of ground clearance. Looks top heavy already. Certainly the finished product could be far better than it appears in the camo.
Looks like the camo is doing it's job well....

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
part of me feels like it's gonna look like a, Mach E/Mustang demon child

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I hope they make a kick ass car. Most likely going to be the last one, Camaro going away, Challenger/Charger going away. Mustang once again last one standing. I loved my 18 GT but hated the MT82.
this is the biggest drawback. the 10r80 is fast in. a straight line but still sucks compared to the supra zf and the mt82 is just so weak... even in stock form they have issues

ApexMissingApe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra (sold), BMW M550i, G8 GXP
I really like the way it turned out, except for the gaming monitor for a dash look. Iā€™m definitely not against all digital dashes, I just hate the lazy designed stuck on look. Make it integrated into the dash. It will not age well. Inside and out, the rest of it looks great.

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I really dig it, I came from a 18 GT. I have nothing against Mustangs. But I donā€™t see me trading into the new one.. not yet at least. In the future if my Supra starts giving me trouble maybe. But at that point Iā€™d wanna step up to a AMG GTc. But Iā€™m all for the new S650. Love reading all the hate from the current owners now that that their s550 are the old and busted and the S650 the new hotness.

also rear 3/4 is very Camaro, which I really like also. I dig everything but the front grille, aftermarket would fix that though.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
I'm really only excited for the standard GT model. The Dark Horse looks too blocky to me.