Get a dashcam my dudes! Only way to explain this BS to the insurance!

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Indeed, we have Garmin dash cams in all three of our cars, won't leave home without them

Sorry about your car though, hopefully the damage isn't too bad

Silleck

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
I want to install one but I want one in parking mode as well and it seems so complicated on this car

OP
OP
FnkDrSpok

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
I want to install one but I want one in parking mode as well and it seems so complicated on this car
This was installed when I got the car tinted. They ran the wire to the cigarette plug, they couldā€™ve hard wired it to a power source but I didnā€™t want them to modify too much to make that work, so I just keep it plugged in.

Bonus: It keeps my phone in place from sliding around as well with that plug there.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
wtf!
I can't turn up the volume now, I'm dying to know what his explanation with all them hand gestures for backing up was. So he backs into all sports cars? šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
FnkDrSpok

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
I got respect for you keeping your composure.. i would been yelling like a chief chewing his sailor's asses out.

now that you have a chance, buy the JDM front bumper so you don't have the ugly reflectors!:headbang:
Letā€™s discuss, can a collision body shop order whatever bumper you choose? Or will it always have to be OEM?

OP
OP
FnkDrSpok

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
wtf!
I can't turn up the volume now, I'm dying to know what his explanation with all them hand gestures for backing up was. So he backs into all sports cars? šŸ˜‚
lol he said he didnā€™t see me in his rear view mirror because my car was so low but Iā€™m like I could see your entire passenger mirror, that one donā€™t work?!

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Letā€™s discuss, can a collision body shop order whatever bumper you choose? Or will it always have to be OEM?
Just provide them the OEM part number for the JDM variant... regardless of that matter, it's still an OEM bumper from toyota, not like it's aftermarket, it's just the JDM one is better lol. I work at a body shop, all our Evo customers when they get rear ended vouch for the JDM rear bumper, BUT there's more to it than just the rear bumper for Evos, so more parts and labor needed than normal R&I. Luckily for Supras, they should be made the same since there's no variation of the body besides a lip kit or what not lol.

dzeleski

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra, 2017 Tacoma
Honestly might be an attempt at insurance fraud. Iā€™ve got dash cams in everything I own including parking mode. People suck. Hope you get it fixed fairly quickly!

OP
OP
FnkDrSpok

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
Just provide them the OEM part number for the JDM variant... regardless of that matter, it's still an OEM bumper from toyota, not like it's aftermarket, it's just the JDM one is better lol. I work at a body shop, all our Evo customers when they get rear ended vouch for the JDM rear bumper, BUT there's more to it than just the rear bumper for Evos, so more parts and labor needed than normal R&I. Luckily for Supras, they should be made the same since there's no variation of the body besides a lip kit or what not lol.
Good stuff man! Now off to find this part number? Would it be under Toyota parts or a specialty parts seller?

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Good stuff man! Now off to find this part number? Would it be under Toyota parts or a specialty parts seller?
Toyota parts, just provide the part number for the exact JDM bumper. I'll see if i can find it on my end, i'll post it up if i do. Just tell toyota the part number and they should be able to get it for you.. i was about to buy the JDM taillights for the Supra and have them delivered to my shop in 2-3 business days haha.

jorgerendonjr

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Scion F-RS RS1.0
Whatā€™s the jdm bumper variant?

OP
OP
FnkDrSpok

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
Toyota parts, just provide the part number for the exact JDM bumper. I'll see if i can find it on my end, i'll post it up if i do. Just tell toyota the part number and they should be able to get it for you.. i was about to buy the JDM taillights for the Supra and have them delivered to my shop in 2-3 business days haha.
Good stuff man! Yeah, if you can find that part number, that would be great. I tried to google and kept getting body kits or custom bumpers. Is there a listing of all parts available for our car thatā€™s accessible to the public?

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
What the hell this guy just toss it in reverse for? Hope you get it fixed quickly man.
Sponsored