First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Celica GT4 ST205, A90 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Hey All

Taking pictures right now, will update the thread in a second.

I came home today to find a present from Toyota. A little leaflet "Lets talk about your new Supra" and a present.

The leaflet says its an Amazon Echo Dot with a special Supra skill for it.

Ill update the thread in a second once I have opened it and taken some pictures.
Sponsored

scoates

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 GT86, 2020 Supra A90 Edition, 2021 GR Yaris
Cool! I got an email from my dealer saying that "something" was coming but I've not got it yet... Hopefully in the next few days I'll get one through as well!

OP
OP
Webweasel

Webweasel

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Celica GT4 ST205, A90 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, stats basically.

Alexa tries to sell you on the car, its a bit like having a sales person in your house. Rather insistent, has to be told to stop several times to return to normal mode and just has to have the last word, telling you how great the supra is.

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah, stats basically.

Alexa tries to sell you on the car, its a bit like having a sales person in your house. Rather insistent, has to be told to stop several times to return to normal mode and just has to have the last word, telling you how great the supra is.

:rofl:

Rather than be straightforward, we need alexa to tell us what the car's like. And I bet it's no different than the comments about the Supra during the test drive in Madrid.

Though, asking how the Supra sounds would be a great clip if it revs all the way high.

neilf

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Porsche 718 Cayman T, 2019 VW Up GTi
Had a note through my door from UPS today to say I wasn’t around for a delivery. Been scratching my head all day as to what it was as I knew I hadn’t ordered anything. Now I know...

kaneda

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kaneda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dodge Demon, 2018 Civic Type R
As a marketer by trade I have to say this desire to market the CAMO CAR is so dumb. Who the hell thought this was a good / cute idea to basically show the car off in the worst way possible? Terrible marketing.