084runnerltd

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
08 4Runner / 99ā€™ Lexus LX470 / Deposit 2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Not being sarcastic. Should get the Japanese brochure they give out if you can get your hands on one. Super nice quality.
Any connections? I only have one Japanese restaurant near me and I am sure they are clueless...
Sponsored

acadapter

First Name
A.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model X
Well, Iā€™m a launch owner and donā€™t have this gift.... now Iā€™m kind of bummed and I want to know how I get one.

How long did it take everyone else to get the gift? Iā€™ve owned the car around a month.
I preordered the launch January of 2019, I took delivery of #204 in August of 19ā€™, received the book January of 2020.
Same here --- Purchased my Launch Edition on the 18th. Received the book last week. It certainly appears this is a Launch Edition only gift with the hard plaque name on the frame.

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
Same here --- Purchased my Launch Edition on the 18th. Received the book last week. It certainly appears this is a Launch Edition only gift with the hard plaque name on the frame.
I donā€™t think it is even LE only. I think it may be a subset of LEs with other criteria as I havenā€™t gotten one and have owned mine since October.

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV LE (Nocturnal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
I donā€™t think it is even LE only. I think it may be a subset of LEs with other criteria as I havenā€™t gotten one and have owned mine since October.
They could be handling this like they did with the dashboard #s in the LEs - random allocation. :p

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
I also have not received anything regarding the nasa membership

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
They could be handling this like they did with the dashboard #s in the LEs - random allocation. :p
I keep saying I have no issues with Toyota outsourcing to BMW, they just have screwed the pooch on everything else following that, why would this be different?

I also have not received anything regarding the nasa membership
It took over a month to receive my email. I never received anything by regular mail.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Any connections? I only have one Japanese restaurant near me and I am sure they are clueless...
I'll see if my friends can grab me a few and I'll post something in for sale page. Probably just shipping or something if I get my hands on more.

acadapter

First Name
A.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model X
Not necessarily. August to January would mean October to March for the time-frames to be somewhat identical.

NorcalMk5

First Name
Amrit
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 00 ITR, 70 Cuda 440, 21 ZX6R, 12 Prius
I got chosen and confirmed to a complimentary high performance driving event at buttonwillow in June.

NorcalMk5

First Name
Amrit
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 00 ITR, 70 Cuda 440, 21 ZX6R, 12 Prius
I signed up for it, good lookin out :thumbsup:

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Nice, it's free! 6-8 weeks, but still!
I'll try the ringtones in a bit

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Sad it's not in Nitro... but then again it is for the LE, so I guess I'll forgive them. :hmm:
Sponsored