Gifts & Goodies From TOYOTA & Dealers

KCK455

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NMGRI 2019 GR GTS Supra
I think the German language on the letter are telling a story or two also. I fhink these were probably intended for the German market as I see alot of gift type marketing offered in that market with sizable purchases. I have seen cases and special knives etc offered with watch purchases etc.

Maybe they didn't sell enough in Germany to offer these to the projected buyers in a shortfall of demand. Who knows for sure?

They're quite nice and it is true that they are shipped to the Dealer's who offer them to the buyers. I've gotten a few myself and they're definitely going to be useful or nice enough to use in real life even.

Maybe the German is to give a nod to BMW's work in the joint car project. Again very nice memento.
Sponsored

hanswurst24

First Name
Hendrik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra 3.0
Got a little Giftbox from Toyota ;)

44A1A21B-1900-4BE2-930C-3A35E78891AE.jpeg

3C44319E-825B-4B54-AFF1-31FE366E3172.jpeg
I think the German language on the letter are telling a story or two also. I fhink these were probably intended for the German market as I see alot of gift type marketing offered in that market with sizable purchases. I have seen cases and special knives etc offered with watch purchases etc.

Maybe they didn't sell enough in Germany to offer these to the projected buyers in a shortfall of demand. Who knows for sure?

They're quite nice and it is true that they are shipped to the Dealer's who offer them to the buyers. I've gotten a few myself and they're definitely going to be useful or nice enough to use in real life even.

Maybe the German is to give a nod to BMW's work in the joint car project. Again very nice memento.
The box is a "welcome box" from Toyota Germany as a gift for each of the 300 customers in 2019. Each German customer will get this box after the Supra has arrived. It is a little thank you for the previously called "Supra 900 Club" from Toyota Germany (there might be more coming, but can't say more at the moment).
As seen in the thread posted by Supriast (see https://www.supramkv.com/threads/surprise-by-toyota-for-my-german-gr-supra.2537/ ) it contains a letter in German from the president of Toyota Germany, a letter in English from Akio Toyoda and a certificate of authenticity for the own Supra confirming the VIN is one of the first 900 European / 300 German Supras (to be fair: the only thing differentiating the first 300 customer cars that were reserved last year in October from the other 2019 dealer demo cars, which will be available for purchase soon or even are now).
Got my box a few weeks ago, it's a nice gift, awesome to have some kind of certificate for being one of the first and to get some acknowledgement from Toyota Germany after they didn't gave much information between January and September :D

Last edited:

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Red LE, C8 Corvette Z51 Torch Red, M3C
The box is a "welcome box" from Toyota Germany as a gift for each of the 300 customers in 2019. Each German customer will get this box after the Supra has arrived. It is a little thank you for the previously called "Supra 900 Club" from Toyota Germany (there might be more coming, but can't say more at the moment).
As seen in the thread posted by Supriast (see https://www.supramkv.com/threads/surprise-by-toyota-for-my-german-gr-supra.2537/ ) it contains a letter in German from the president of Toyota Germany, a letter in English from Akio Toyoda and a certificate of authenticity for the own Supra confirming the VIN is one of the first 900 European / 300 German Supras (to be fair: the only thing differentiating the first 300 customer cars that were reserved last year in October from the other 2019 dealer demo cars, which will be available for purchase soon or even are now).
Got my box a few weeks ago, it's a nice gift, awesome to have some kind of certificate for being one of the first and to get some acknowledgement from Toyota Germany after they didn't gave much information between January and September :D
Supra 900 Club" from Toyota Germany (there might be more coming, but can't say more at the moment).
We donā€™t have a Supra 1500 Club so Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s why we didnā€™t get anything from Toyota. Toyota was all over the place with this launch

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TMC>TME>TMNA in that order, but the first two are far closer together than the last one.
Oh the stories you could tell Iā€™m sure. Whole forum in itself

AK713

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR
Alright so does Supra owners of North America getting ANYTHING? Other than payment book?

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just called Toyota and itā€™s a dealer thing. My dealer looking into it and will get back to me.
Sponsored