Thatguyw_stat

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 650whp, GTR 1500whp, BMW X5 F15 Daily
Vehicle Showcase
Kevin is using MyGenius device sends me revisions I upload and than I go tango. It has been so cold in NJ at night I cant even do a pull on pump / meth map. r888r aren't holding at these temps. Running around 20-24lbs on this map and I don't get the power cut off at all. Only on kill. Kevin mentions any trip on the fuel pressure for the slightest most minimal dip it cuts power.

Mine is at about 650ft-lbs and frequently on a pull it will throw the 11A605 code but if I turn down the boost to 14-15psi it will run passes all day long no issues. By the way you described it sounds like you are having similar symptoms as the 11A605 code but just with 11A600. Mine pulls strong and then hits that code when the trans sees high load.

I'm working on getting logs and getting updated tunes today and tomorrow since the dragstrip was closed for cold weather and I'll let you know if we get it squared away. What are you using for the software? MHD?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Thatguyw_stat

Thatguyw_stat

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 650whp, GTR 1500whp, BMW X5 F15 Daily
Vehicle Showcase
Kevin (golabworx) is a great tuner and is also one of the bootmod3 tuners who can help anyone with bm3 custom tuning requests from inside the bootmod3 ecosystem.
The man is truly devoted, sending car back for some more fiddling
Sponsored