GoodSpeed Performance e50 ecutek beta does how much?!

iceman21_23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Absolute Zero Supra
The ecutek beta has been going well.

View attachment 22945
View attachment 22946
GoodSpeed Performance Lab
6 hrs ·
We have been keeping fairly quiet on our development with our A90 GR Supra but we decided it was time to post some of our progress! We have done hundreds of dyno pulls and thousands of miles thanks to EcuTek Technologies Ltd's new software suite. So far all we have installed is an AMS Performance downpipe and a HKS USA, Inc. drop in filter with some E50 fuel. Yet we have still achieved 524WHP/601WTQ! That is a 67% gain in horsepower alone! We will continue to push the envelop on this platform and we will be at a number of local events testing how the car handles as we slowly increase the power. Please give us a call at +1 (480)-747-6150 if you have any questions. #supra #a90supra #supramkv #ecutek #hks #amsperformance
Sponsored

Abdulisraddd

First Name
Abdul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I’m on a ots tune right now and was planning to get a custom e50 tune . Can you pm me pricing? I’ve used ecutek on my 370z back in the day thanks!

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
If only I had e50 near me -__-

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I’m on a ots tune right now and was planning to get a custom e50 tune . Can you pm me pricing? I’ve used ecutek on my 370z back in the day thanks!
I didnt make the OP (well actually I made it on FB) but that was my work above. I can send you a pm.

Abdulisraddd

First Name
Abdul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I didnt make the OP (well actually I made it on FB) but that was my work above. I can send you a pm.

You tuned my car already ! It’s Abdul haha
My car is night and day from the off the shelf bootmod maps :bow:

nickkim1499

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LE Supra
What mods do I need to run e50? I'm confused on how to run e50 but want it for my car. Can anybody explain?

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
What mods do I need to run e50? I'm confused on how to run e50 but want it for my car. Can anybody explain?
You will need a tune to handle the fuel. The car in this post is actually my personal car. It had an upgraded downpipe, and a drop in air filter with a tune. We sell tunes for all kinds of setups. Feel free to message me if you would like to talk about tuning your car. Here is a link to our thread on our current offerings:

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/ecutek-tuning-stage-1-2-tuning-91-93-e30-tunes-now-available.4959/
Sponsored