• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Great price for a 2021 with 2,200 miles 3.0 Prem

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
2021 3.0 Premium with 2,200 miles.

Located in Columbus, Ohio for $57,900.

No affiliation with the dealer but I would gladly look the car over for a potential buyer.

EAA09A52-4049-42C4-90CB-706B4038AD3C.jpeg

E3217813-36FF-4C95-A554-3025D28E9207.jpeg

8B60F1E7-5367-45BF-A9A2-E3C8F7092734.jpeg
Sponsored

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Lol are you positive there’s no markup haha

phloozy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 128
I reached out to the dealer but I am not sure I see how this is a good deal, am I missing something?

OP
OP
Andrew4Supra

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I reached out to the dealer but I am not sure I see how this is a good deal, am I missing something?
~ you’re not going to find many Supras with this low of mileage at this price.

phloozy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 128
~ you’re not going to find many Supras with this low of mileage at this price.
I dont understand why though? New ones are going to MSRP. At that price why wouldn't you just buy new? Are people really buying used cars to save 1k off new?

mr_sparkle6666

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
I dont understand why though? New ones are going to MSRP. At that price why wouldn't you just buy new? Are people really buying used cars to save 1k off new?
I paid about the same for my 2022 premium 3.0 that had I think 6 miles on it. Brand new obviously. But then again the time between I decided I was going to buy it and the time I was able to get it was about 6 months. People will pay a premium to get it right now and not sometime down the road I guess

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
That's one way to look at it. I figure with 1900 miles it's still new (still had plastic on the screen, etc), but I didn't have to wait until ???? to find the color and model I wanted. To me that's with the extra $1.5% that I paid.

phloozy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 128
That's one way to look at it. I figure with 1900 miles it's still new (still had plastic on the screen, etc), but I didn't have to wait until ???? to find the color and model I wanted. To me that's with the extra $1.5% that I paid.
Ya I cant blame you!

phloozy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 128
Plus, the test drive REALLY sold me. 😂 I needed to take it home after that.
I was waiting for a manual but i test drove my friends auto and now im sold lol That is what started my hunt but im staying strong that this market is slowly coming down

OP
OP
Andrew4Supra

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I bought mine new and the dealer wouldn’t even let me test drive it. Fortunately I drove another Supra prior. I respected the fact no one else beat on it before I bought it.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I was waiting for a manual but i test drove my friends auto and now im sold lol That is what started my hunt but im staying strong that this market is slowly coming down
This is the ONE car I prefer the auto. Other than craving a MT car in my life, there is no reason to get the Supra in MT. Granted: I have two other MT cars to scratch that itch so I may be biased.
This car has spoiled me.

phloozy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 128
This is the ONE car I prefer the auto. Other than craving a MT car in my life, there is no reason to get the Supra in MT. Granted: I have two other MT cars to scratch that itch so I may be biased.
This car has spoiled me.
That was my realization after driving my friends supra. I have mostly only driven manuals and I have a manual track car. After I drove his car I realized the autos is very well suited and performs really well.

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
This car has spoiled me.
Honestly, the auto in this car is very, very good. And the gas mileage is insane for what this car is. Like so many people said when the Supra first came out, I first bought the Supra despite the auto - then realized the auto is one of my favorite parts of the car.
Like you, though, I pine for a manual sometimes, so it's nice that my wife is an enthusiast as well, so I can drive her STI anytime I want!

On the subject, I just bought my 2022 3.0 Premium for $1k below MSRP. Tungsten with red interior. Hasn't been sitting - I inquired about it 2 days before it showed up on the dealer lot, and picked it up 2 days after it arrived, so I didn't even have to wait for it. First inquired on Monday, on the dealer lot Wednesday, drove it home Friday.

Weird how so many 2022s and 2023s came over on the same boats!
Sponsored