H&R Springs W/ Cusco F/ Sway bar installed ( It's a new car)

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
So, yesterday finally all my goodies arrived! thanks to @Extreme Power House for getting me probably the cheapest set of H&R springs, $238 Shipped to my door, and to the guy on FB marketplace who sold me a brand new Cusco Front sway bar for $150 still in packaging. Had elite auto design in Miami, Florida do the install and I could not be happier! This feels like a new car, combining the springs, sway bar, and the 21 braces I retrofitted this car is a totally different animal! Body roll is virtually gone, ( an issue that I noticed the car had pretty early on) It rides just like stock, if not even better, feels more settled and planted over bumps, and the steering is much sharper, car turns quicker, and feels way more compliant. I still haven't pushed the car to its limits, probably not even stock, but all I can say is that this should be a must do mod for anyone trying to get the full potential out of their Supra's handling.

The install ( I watched the whole thing) was not bad at all, on a lift with a spring compressor it can be done in about 2 relaxed hours, as in breaks, talking, bs etc. The sway bar on the other hand, is at max a 15 minute job, with lifting the car, and taking the under tray off. The Cusco sway bar is so much beefier than the puny stock bar that the car comes with, and also looks much better under the car( not that anyone will see it). The drop with the H&R springs is mild... I did not get stock measurements or new ones yet, but It can not be more than an inch up front, and even less in the back. I'm aware that they will probably settle another 1/4-1/2 inch and then the stance will be perfect but it is already a huge visual upgrade. I have the @FutureClassic front 12mm and rear 15mm spacers and the car has a very oem plus flush fitment, and absolutely zero rubbing. It also only been 12 hours, but I have experienced 0 noise coming from the suspension, but will keep you guys updated. Now just waiting for the Maxton V2 (if it's ever off pre order), and Rexspeed rear lip to come in and I think I am done, for a month or two at least LOL.

PHOTO TIME!
Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 8.18.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 8.18.16 AM.png

RESULTS!
IMG_4346.jpg

IMG_4349.jpg
IMG_4351.jpg
IMG_4352.jpg
IMG_4355.jpg
IMG_4361.jpg
IMG_4362.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Looks great... love the wheel caps and the powder coat also. ;)
Why thank you! the color on the wheels is Metallic Speedway grey, and when they are clean it is absolutely stunning ! the center caps are just funny in my eyes, and start great convo's.

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Slight update, so when it's a little chilly, and the car is cold, you do a get a little noise from the rear in comfort with the windows up, in sport or windows down you can't even hear it.
Sponsored