Hard to pull up forum site at times

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
9 out of 10 times, everytime I try to pull up this website on my iPhone, this screen pops up. It used to happen very rarely but lately, it’s almost every time. I have to keep trying to reload it.

D6AF704A-36B3-4769-8640-2A948D1FFE74.png
Sponsored

krumpir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
From the screenshot looks like you are using Chrome on iOS? That is a WebKit based browser but its hard to tell if its a WebKit issue or an issue with the UI process in Chrome. Can you try FireFox or Safari for a few days and see if it occurs there? If it doesnt then its not WebKit/Apple its an issue with Chrome.

krumpir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
You got some goofy ass adblock extension on there or something? I use Chrome on iOS too, and it's fine.
Yeah it could be an Adblock app that uses a DNS blocker such as Adguard, normally those cause more issues. Better to just use their whitelists than the DNS feature.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I saw similar things only a few times where site went offline before or after. slow connection, dns, ..
yep, I'm on AdGuard as well, mostly over AdGuard DNS on mobile. Not the fastest. Cloudflare, OpenDNS works better sometimes but no built-in protection with Cloudflare if I recall correctly.
and if I'm being honest, on Windows I don't block the forum, but on mobile tiny screen I can't live without blocking. Sorry.
In this day and age, you'd hope that things work perfectly, but no. lately a site I frequent sometimes opens with Chrome, sometimes gets stuck in infinite redirects. W11 Edge opens up no problem. Both based on Chromium... Even without extensions...

Gist: Clear Cache/cookie. Try other browsers. Try different DNS. Try disconnecting from WiFi. See if 4/5G connection changes anything..