have to say good bye so soon :-(

Mjm2486

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Hey guys hope everyone is doing good ? just wanted to make a post here to see if anyone knows anyone that is willing to take over or buy my lease as i have to get rid of it because i lost my job and i'm not sure how long it will be until i find another one. It's 2 month old, color is the phantom gray, has 2k mileage, always kept in the garage, anything else you want to know just pm me.
Sponsored

angrytoddler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red LE Supra MKV, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Ford Explorer Sport
Hey guys hope everyone is doing good ? just wanted to make a post here to see if anyone knows anyone that is willing to take over or buy my lease as i have to get rid of it because i lost my job and i'm not sure how long it will be until i find another one. It's 2 month old, color is the phantom gray, has 2k mileage, always kept in the garage, anything else you want to know just pm me.
Sorry to hear man! Keep your head up and best luck to you.

OP
OP
Mjm2486

Mjm2486

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
no problem man, I know right now the world is going through a tough time. best of luck
yea tell me about it.. had my dream car for 2 months and was about to get an exhaust and intake

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Sorry to hear dude. Who is your Lessor? Have you inquired if they are willing to delay payments or work with you in anyway considering the situation. I know some institutions are more proactive than others so it could be a crap shoot but could be worth a try.

OP
OP
Mjm2486

Mjm2486

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Sorry to hear dude. Who is your Lessor? Have you inquired if they are willing to delay payments or work with you in anyway considering the situation. I know some institutions are more proactive than others so it could be a crap shoot but could be worth a try.
its toyota financial, they will do the deferred payments but i'm not sure if i could find another job that pays like i'm getting now :-(

Supbrah

First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Downshift Blue Supra
Good luck man. Sorry to hear this has happened to you. Donā€™t know what you do for a living but reach out to all of your contacts, past and present and let them know youā€™re in the hunt for new opportunities.

OP
OP
Mjm2486

Mjm2486

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Good luck man. Sorry to hear this has happened to you. Donā€™t know what you do for a living but reach out to all of your contacts, past and present and let them know youā€™re in the hunt for new opportunities.
i definitely will, just bummed out at the moment
Sponsored