Sponsored

Cornholio

First Name
Beavis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Supra Premium
I wondered the same thing. Why is my car different? Part change? Manufacturing change? I am trying to understand why only those 180 cars are affected.

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Damn. I'd hate not having my car. What did they give you to drive ?
First two months a Camry (I honestly donā€™t know how people tolerate driving those), and since the beginning of December a hybrid RAV4 (which I quite like).

XPOTTEDPLANTX

First Name
julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Car(s)
2020 supra, 09 sti hatch, 69 nova, 68 camaro
First two months a Camry (I honestly donā€™t know how people tolerate driving those), and since the beginning of December a hybrid RAV4 (which I quite like).
lol I just traded my 19 xse camry for the supra lol I hated the car. I had a 19 corolla hatch before that and a 16 4x4 tundra crew max. The ravs and 4 runners drive the best. But none of them compare to the supra lol

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
lol I just traded my 19 xse camry for the supra lol I hated the car. I had a 19 corolla hatch before that and a 16 4x4 tundra crew max. The ravs and 4 runners drive the best. But none of them compare to the supra lol
your comparing apples to oranges. Supra is the ultimate sports car that Toyota has right now. The 4 runner is their off-road machine. I use my trd 4 runner for daily purposes/out of town/-off roading adventures. I am curious on how much luggage I can fit in the rear cargo on a Supra. Not counting the front passengerā€™s seat if I am driving somebody.

XPOTTEDPLANTX

First Name
julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Car(s)
2020 supra, 09 sti hatch, 69 nova, 68 camaro
your comparing apples to oranges. Supra is the ultimate sports car that Toyota has right now. The 4 runner is their off-road machine. I use my trd 4 runner for daily purposes/out of town/-off roading adventures. I am curious on how much luggage I can fit in the rear cargo on a Supra. Not counting the front passengerā€™s seat if I am driving somebody.
I miss my 4 runner. Had an 05. Didnt mean to compare. I'm more so agreeing on how shitty the Camry is lol. I only bought it because it was roomier than the corolla and the kids liked the panoramic roof. Sucks that this guys supra has been down for that long. I hope it doesnt happen to mine. Wonder why that batch is bad..

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I miss my 4 runner. Had an 05. Didnt mean to compare. I'm more so agreeing on how shitty the Camry is lol. I only bought it because it was roomier than the corolla and the kids liked the panoramic roof. Sucks that this guys supra has been down for that long. I hope it doesnt happen to mine. Wonder why that batch is bad..
I saw the Trd Camry and it actually looked pretty sick. lol Not $50k sick tho.

Jabba

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Hyundai Veloster N
^^I think that's the Avalon

stickyrice

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, 1993 Nissan 240sx
Update: The issue seems to be a malfunctioning Headlight ECU. If you're experiencing the issue, I'd recommend having the car . serviced by a tech as the Headlight ECU will need to be replaced and calibrated to the main ECU of the vehicle.
Here's the issue guys. I created another thread that includes this quote in a simple outline format.
Sponsored