Help.. I think I'm slipping!

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
With the release of the new M2 my resolve is waning. The new M2 has the engine everybody dreams the mythical GRMN will receive and an interior that makes the Supra look like a Toyota.. and the Toyota dealers here having absolutely no idea when my car will actually get to me.. I'm thinking of buying an actual BMW BMW.

Help!
Sponsored

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
With the release of the new M2 my resolve is waning. The new M2 has the engine everybody dreams the mythical GRMN will receive and an interior that makes the Supra look like a Toyota.. and the Toyota dealers here having absolutely no idea when my car will actually get to me.. I'm thinking of buying an actual BMW BMW.

Help!
Okay, get off this TOYOTA forum and trade in your Supra for a m2. :) problem solved!

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
It’s all personal preference, price, weight and you nailed it.… availability. Put your deposit down on both and see which one comes in 1st. I would definitely do that!

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I’ve also been struggling with temptations, help me lord.

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
For sure would not be going to an M2 from this. M3/M4 or GT3 are the only options IMO.

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
It's heavy as hell and looks identical to every single other BMW on the road. Some people like that, I personally don't.
Yeah I agree. The Supra is cheaper and looks stunning.. But that engine.. that interior.. that boot release.. lol.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Supras are capable doing 7s, not that you'll ever do that, but you're not exactly "limited" by the B58.. It doesn't get much faster than that..

Take the supra, put some work into it and enjoy that fact that unlike the M2, you won't have to get 8/10 drunk to look at it and enjoy what you see.
Sponsored