Official info from HKS:
- The suspension kit made specially for the circuit driving. To celebrate the release at Tokyo Auto Salon offered in the limited color version.
- HKS has done several circuit tests mainly at a racing course of Fuji International Speedway with Max Orido well known in Supra world (Mr. Supra).
Vehicle equipped with HIPERMAX MAX IV SP, set a time 1.682 seconds quicker than the vehicle with the stock suspension.
- Utilizes inverted damper for the front that goes into the knuckle securing the plenty of stroke even when vehicle is lowered.
Uses slide on a pillow upper mount to adjust camber angle.
- The original aluminum billet upper plate is used at the rear, it is as light-weight as possible but also improving the rigidity.
- The straight wound springs are used at both front and rear. It helps to easily change the spring rate.
Hmmm, it's canceller needed just like KW solution.