Houston area tuning shops

Musty_Goat

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
My ‘21 Supra will be in this month, I know the ecu will be locked... but this is my first car to ever purchase, so I don’t know of a good shop in the area. Excited to learn a lot with this car. Pref looking to go the MHD, or ecutek route once the keys are available. Thanks for your help
-Clayton
Sponsored

handsoffsam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
997.2 GT3, 2021 A91, 2008 S2K CR,
My ‘21 Supra will be in this month, I know the ecu will be locked... but this is my first car to ever purchase, so I don’t know of a good shop in the area. Excited to learn a lot with this car. Pref looking to go the MHD, or ecutek route once the keys are available. Thanks for your help
-Clayton
If you're in the Heights area, hit up E1 Motorsports off Yale. I still think we have a ways to go before we see the updated ecu cracked unfortunately.

OP
OP

Musty_Goat

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
If you're in the Heights area, hit up E1 Motorsports off Yale. I still think we have a ways to go before we see the updated ecu cracked unfortunately.
Thanks! Yeah I know it will most likely be awhile, just kind of wanted to go ahead and get a shop in mind so as soon as i can I know where to go. I’m not too mad about the wait

handsoffsam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
997.2 GT3, 2021 A91, 2008 S2K CR,
Thanks! Yeah I know it will most likely be awhile, just kind of wanted to go ahead and get a shop in mind so as soon as i can I know where to go. I’m not too mad about the wait
E1 is solid, they do a shit ton of work and tuning for german platforms, specialize in BMW/Audi. They're right next door to Johnny Goldbricks now.....which Im at pretty much every other day :p Hit me up when you take delivery!

Oh Fosho

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Bumping this instead of starting a new thread…but basically the title of this thread. I have a tuned and modded Supra (EcuTek, catless downpipe, charge pipe, intake, catch can etc.) and I’m basically just looking for a reliable/knowledge/capable tuning shop in Houston. Looking to retune the car and most likely add flex fuel for E85. Any recommendations? Looks like people above are recommending E1, and I’ve heard about “The Shop Houston” who mainly specialize in GTRs. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Binhwind

First Name
Binh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
Goracebox. They are a Ecutek tuner and also have a dyno at the shop.
Sponsored