How long did it take to get your Supra?

How long did it take?

• Total voters

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
So I gave the deposit last week for a Supra 2.0 but they wouldn't dare to even give me an estimate at the dealership on how long it will take to get it here (Canadian west coast).
They said it could be one month or it could be six months, so I'm wondering, for those of you who pre-ordered, how many months passed since the day you guys put your deposit down 'til the day you drove off the dealership in your new Supra
Sponsored

Last edited:

jzhou125

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(Ordered)A91 Refraction Blue, GLE43, C63 AMG
So I gave the deposit last week for a Supra 2.0 but they wouldn't dare to even give me an estimate at the dealership on how long it will take to get it here (Canadian west coast).
They said it could be one month or it could be six months, so I'm wondering, for those of you who pre-ordered, how many months passed since the day you guys put your deposit down 'til the day you drove off the dealership in your new Supra
I see you're Vancouver as well. Hi there! I paid my deposit for an A91 Refraction Blue on February 14th, and I'm still waiting. However I was offered a 3.0 Premium in Grey (which I didn't take). Your milage may vary. Good luck fellow West Coast brother.

OP
OP
SupraBC

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
I see you're Vancouver as well. Hi there! I paid my deposit for an A91 Refraction Blue on February 14th, and I'm still waiting. However I was offered a 3.0 Premium in Grey (which I didn't take). Your milage may vary. Good luck fellow West Coast brother.
Hi there.
I was just reading the thread on A91's arriving this month in the US. You might as well get lucky and get yours very soon.
Since mine won't be a special edition I'm hoping it won't take that long!!!
Post pics when you get yours
Cheers

jzhou125

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(Ordered)A91 Refraction Blue, GLE43, C63 AMG
Hi there.
I was just reading the thread on A91's arriving this month in the US. You might as well get lucky and get yours very soon.
Since mine won't be a special edition I'm hoping it won't take that long!!!
Post pics when you get yours
Cheers
Nah, there's no ETA, and I'm technically second in line at the dealership I'm with so.. Who knows. But ya optimistic estimate is perhaps before December... So hopefully by then the moths and the smog will be gone and it wouldnt have snowed yet? LOL.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
You didn't mention if specifically asking for MY21, so below is MY20 experience.

MY20 official order date was June 22. Unofficially, right after Detroit Auto Show.
LE got delivered to dealer on July 26, 2019. After PDI, I drove off on the 30th.
Based on this, little over 1 month.
But, dealer was already going to receive this launch edition regardless of my purchase.
Still my 2 cents.

OP
OP
SupraBC

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
You didn't mention if specifically asking for MY21, so below is MY20 experience.

MY20 official order date was June 22. Unofficially, right after Detroit Auto Show.
LE got delivered to dealer on July 26, 2019. After PDI, I drove off on the 30th.
Based on this, little over 1 month.
But, dealer was already going to receive this launch edition regardless of my purchase.
Still my 2 cents.
It's directed to all owners so thanks for replying.
That's awesome, you didn't have to wait too long at all.

I'm guessing timing on placing the order combined with the stage of production/transit cars are already in play a huge role on how long it takes.
I'm hoping there are some 2.0 shipments already destined for Canada soon. That would shorten the waiting period.

Cheers

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
A90 - Decided to check out a Supra, on a whim, before signing all the paperwork on a new Lexus RC Fsport.. Walked in on the 15th of May to test drive one and walked out a few hours later with keys in hand.

OP
OP
SupraBC

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
drove by a lot they had 2 2021's . I walked out 2 hours later with the car lol another guy showed up the same time I did and we had to decided who got what color. I got the silver he got the more gunmetal color

SmilinAssassin

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT
I wanted a new 2023 A91-MT and it took me 6 months to source it. Purchased in July 2023.

Sahil

First Name
Sahil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91 AT (ordered) , Kia K8
Here in UAE, I have just put in the deposit money online and booked the car. Online estimates show July delivery (~3 months). Will visit them tomorrow to confirm the same.

Erty

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
I put a deposit down yesterday on the spec I want, Toyota smart path makes it so much easier to just add to cart online and pick it up whenever it arrives. ETA June.

Sahil

First Name
Sahil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91 AT (ordered) , Kia K8
Here in UAE, I have just put in the deposit money online and booked the car. Online estimates show July delivery (~3 months). Will visit them tomorrow to confirm the same.
Things are a bit worse than online ETAs. I spoke to Sales folks, they are hinting at ~6 months waiting period realistically. As per them, people who booked in Nov/Dec didn't get their vehicles yet.
Sponsored