How much are you prepared to pay for the new Supra?

Zwitterion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes C43
I have a deposit down for a launch edition, but the dealer came at me with a $7k markup. What are your thoughts? How much would you pay?
Sponsored

Goose

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
While I would say up to 5k over sticker, one of the dealers that I'm on the list for (2nd on list, someone dropped off) will be at MSRP. So it'll be sticker minus trade of my 86.

OP
OP
Zwitterion

Zwitterion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes C43
I just talked with another dealer who isn't taking deposits at the moment but also is not marking up so I may just have to take my chances with them.

Half Vast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner
If they don't give it to me, I'm going to my old BMW dealer and picking up a M2 Competiton with a 6MT.
Hmmmm, now there's a thought. My last BMW was a Z3. Always liked driving that thing.

Enjetek

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra (bye), Gtr
Saw on ig that someone already got theirs with 20k markup. So 75k total. Look for thatfastsupra

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
I have a deposit down for a launch edition, but the dealer came at me with a $7k markup. What are your thoughts? How much would you pay?
You know, I hadnā€™t been paying attention to your name but now I noticed it lol. Crazy amino acids.

OP
OP
Zwitterion

Zwitterion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes C43
You know, I hadnā€™t been paying attention to your name but now I noticed it lol. Crazy amino acids.
Yea man thanks, I couldnā€™t really think of a name and trying to come up with some cool sounding word and remembered a couple classes back in biochem:)

AsupramkvC

First Name
Gerich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
As much as I want a new Supra, Iā€™m just willing to pay at MSRP or even lower(after discount and incentives). Iā€™m willing to wait for the right price to come at the right time. I always keep in mind what Toyota President & CEO said during the A90 Supraā€™s launch...ā€All good things come to those who wait.ā€:D

You know what I mean?
  • 3.0-liter inline-6 engine mated to 6-speed manual transmission gearbox

Last edited:

dvq

First Name
dvq
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda S2000, Tesla Model 3, BMW M4 ZCP
MSRP, there's just plenty of other good competitors to the car with more power and less opinionated styling.

ElDelLaGRSupra8809

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
13ā€™ Scion FRS
I spoke with David D Reno Dolan Toyota and he said this. (Dolan Toyota reaching out due to your interest in a 2020 Toyota Supra. I understand you are looking for more information and would like to obtain a way to reserve or put a deposit on a red or white one. I do apologize but at this time we currently do not have any way of reserving one or putting a deposit down on one. At this time we do not have any information of how many will be allocated to us let alone when we will be receiving one.) can someone give me more info.

OP
OP
Zwitterion

Zwitterion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes C43
I spoke with David D Reno Dolan Toyota and he said this. (Dolan Toyota reaching out due to your interest in a 2020 Toyota Supra. I understand you are looking for more information and would like to obtain a way to reserve or put a deposit on a red or white one. I do apologize but at this time we currently do not have any way of reserving one or putting a deposit down on one. At this time we do not have any information of how many will be allocated to us let alone when we will be receiving one.) can someone give me more info.
My dealer told me they would know mid May if they are receiving a Supra and which one they will receive so I would get in touch with your dealer then:)
Sponsored