How to not spin in first/second under WOT?

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
Mine is a manual and usually breaks loose around 4k rpms from a slow roll in first when pinning it
Regardless of outside temp unless it's nearly sub freezing temps if the TIRES themselves are not up to proper temp they will never hook. Even if it's 100 degrees out if the tires aren't warmed up you're not going to hook.
Sponsored

djf

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT 45th AE
Regardless of outside temp unless it's nearly sub freezing temps if the TIRES themselves are not up to proper temp they will never hook. Even if it's 100 degrees out if the tires aren't warmed up you're not going to hook.
Hasan is from the Emirates so it’s pretty safe to assume that his tires are warm if he’s been driving around for even 30 mins without intentionally trying to warm them, just because of the surface temps of where he’s driving

bk5

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT
I don’t want to burn the clutch but it would be nice if it would do a little wiggle at the rear from a slow roll.
I'm leaning towards it's hot af in UAE and your car has plenty of traction and probably less power than those of us running around in 20*C weather.

I have noticed my car hooks up much better with a passenger. With my 72kg butt in the seat, mine will spin the tires through first, then lose traction from 5k-redline in second. But when I drive around with my friend, it will hook up pretty well on the street, even with aggressive launches.
Sponsored