HUD Disappear/Movement

acadapter

First Name
A.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model X
I've seen a few references to this but not an actual thread. I got in the car today and the HUD wasn't visible. Turned it off and on a few times in the menu, same result.

Checked the menu and the setting was the same, right down the center. I moved it to max-height, visible again but its just above the cutoff line. I am 5'10", and I know my seat hasn't been moved (only driver and the car has been in the garage). I definitely shouldn't need max height to just be barely visible.

Anyone else experience this?
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I did experience part of it, which I had mentioned in another post a while back.
Just like you one day HUD didn't show up. In Settings, it wouldn't let me toggle on/off. I was super annoyed, drove like that to my destination. After I came back few hours, it appeared again. Never experienced this again.

whostorm05

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited, 1991 Pontiac TransAm
One time mine moved down for some reason. I used the settings to raise it up some, then next time I started the car it was up too high so I lowered it back down. I haven't had the issue since.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
i havent had this happen on ours yet. I set it the first couple days of having the car. haven't had to touch it since.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Had this happen to me yesterday. But its working again.

Webweasel

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Celica GT4 ST205, A90 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Once, it was half cut off at the top. On the next drive it was fine and has not been an issue since.

a90_tay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E92 M3, MKIV TT6, A90 Edition on Order
battery issues maybe?

OP
OP

acadapter

First Name
A.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model X
One time mine moved down for some reason. I used the settings to raise it up some, then next time I started the car it was up too high so I lowered it back down. I haven't had the issue since.
Had this happen to me yesterday. But its working again.
Once, it was half cut off at the top. On the next drive it was fine and has not been an issue since.
This morning, working fine again; had to actually adjust back down. It's definitely something to keep an eye one because the HUD position is also saved with memory functions on the seat. It definitely should have reverted when pressing the restore function. Glad it hasn't been repetitive for us thus far.

cutsman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Austin Mini (VTEC), 2020 Supra, 2005 Cooper S
Vehicle Showcase
I had something similar happen where my settings weren't saved, but it turns out the car changed the driver profile to "Guest" instead of my "Driver 1" profile. Haven't driven the car too much to notice a pattern but I wonder if it has something to do with the key fob.

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
This just happened to me , no heads up anywhere messed with the settings and nothing . Will have to go check again later

supralicious

First Name
Volkan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra MK V
I faced the same issue on my Supra today. Magically the HUD was shifted higher (like in the middle of the windscreen) where it definitely wasn't before. I had to adjust it way down. I will be at the dealer on Thursday, because of my keyless access issue. I will also report about the HUD issue... It's very strange. I stopped and restarted the car and it didn't fix it. Maybe the car has to be left for an anount of time and it will be fixed by itself. I'll check tomorrow.

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
I faced the same issue on my Supra today. Magically the HUD was shifted higher (like in the middle of the windscreen) where it definitely wasn't before. I had to adjust it way down. I will be at the dealer on Thursday, because of my keyless access issue. I will also report about the HUD issue... It's very strange. I stopped and restarted the car and it didn't fix it. Maybe the car has to be left for an anount of time and it will be fixed by itself. I'll check tomorrow.
Yea mine was fine next time I turned it on didnā€™t have a issue waited about 4 hrs probably

supralicious

First Name
Volkan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra MK V
Yea mine was fine next time I turned it on didnā€™t have a issue waited about 4 hrs probably
Yep mine was fine again, too the next day when I started my car. But that's really weird.... I assume it is a software issue... No matter what it is, I will tell about the problem when I am at the dealership tomorrow.
Will report back to you guys.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Do y'all wear polarized sunglasses? Because I made that mistake a few times and got worried haha.