Sponsored

Hybrid (i-Force Max) 2024 Tacoma + TRD Pro / Trailhunter SPECIFICATIONS SHEET

North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lexus LX470. 2022 Can Am Commander XT-P Max
Sunroof listed as standard for Trailhunter. Noticed the 6' bed Trailhunter in the videos did not have a sunroof. #sunroofgate continues...

TacoPilot

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Anyone know when the iForce-Max configurator will be available?

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
The max payloads listed in the specs are ALL higher than what TFL found on the door sticker on the Trailhunter (1245lbs). I don't know why the door stickers are all lower ratings than the actual GVWR - Tare.

North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lexus LX470. 2022 Can Am Commander XT-P Max
The max payloads listed in the specs are ALL higher than what TFL found on the door sticker on the Trailhunter (1245lbs). I don't know why the door stickers are all lower ratings than the actual GVWR - Tare.
And in the hybrid manual the Trailhunter has the highest listed payload of all the hybrids at 1215/1245 long bed, yet here they're showing a range over 1700 lbs 🤔

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2
The payload saga continues... Seems like it's mislabeled on the door stickers.

Latoure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Yeah. I thought the payload for the hybrids would be 1700lbs. In the new specs payload is listed as “ N/A”. What kind of game are they playing here. Just give me the friggin payload of the hybrid Toyota!!!!

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
Yeah. I thought the payload for the hybrids would be 1700lbs. In the new specs payload is listed as “ N/A”. What kind of game are they playing here. Just give me the friggin payload of the hybrid Toyota!!!!
Look again? It says 1410 to 1720lbs. But that's higher than what was shown in the TFL video on the door sticker.

JustAnotherDingus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon (for now!)
The payload saga continues... Seems like it's mislabeled on the door stickers.
Yup. Hopefully we get some much needed clarity on this soon.

based on some interviews with Sheldon etc, I’d been under the impression that the ~1700 payload number on the TH didn’t include the standard equipment/protection/accessories that are bolted on with the trim? But maybe not.

I’m still salty over the 18gal fuel tank too even though I knew it would be the same lol
Sponsored