Hybrid iForceMax trim MSRP Predictions

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Hybrid trim MSRPs incoming! Actually, who knows, maybe next week, maybe in late May at this rate.

No you don't get a reward if you're right, but you do get CRED. We're calling out base MSRP on Toyota's Tacoma Website. You're a Karen if you drop the numbers and were originally embargoed boooo! (but that would be cool if you leaked some juicy numbers just saying...)

My best guess on the hybrid price drops...

SPORT iForceMax (USA): $42,100
TRD OFF ROAD iForceMax: $45,100
LIMITED iForceMax: $56,800
TRAILHUNTER: $63,100
TRD PRO: $62,800

Yep, I think ARB is digging in their heels. Just a prediction...
Sponsored

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Why would the hybrid be cheaper than the non hybrid? For example a sport 4x4 double cab non hybrid is 44k. also, the trailhunter is below the pro. your prices make no sense.

The hybrid engine will be $3k-$4k upcharge.

what does arb have to do with anything? Half the trims you listed don’t even have arb products on them.

nothing is behind. This has been the timeline for months.

OP
OP

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
nobody said anything is behind. And the sport trim starts at 39.1k. It’s a guess. Pull the stick out of your ass. ARB ref is just price disparity vs pro. And again just a prediction. Don’t get butthurt over a post bud

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
nobody said anything is behind. And the sport trim starts at 39.1k. It’s a guess. Pull the stick out of your ass. ARB ref is just price disparity vs pro. And again just a prediction. Don’t get butthurt over a post bud
No pricing was included in my build sheet that was sent to me yesterday. It only lists the package I have on order and fuel mileage!

I have an off-road hybrid on the way! My guess is it will be around $46k with the upgrade package and the bigger screen and moon roof and tax I figure around $56-58k out the door for me.

OP
OP

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
No pricing was included in my build sheet that was sent to me yesterday. It only lists the package I have on order and fuel mileage!

I have an off-road hybrid on the way! My guess is it will be around $46k with the upgrade package and the bigger screen and moon roof and tax I figure around $56-58k out the door for me.
Sick! So you got a VIN & build sheet? MPGs on that hybrid?

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
Sick! So you got a VIN & build sheet? MPGs on that hybrid?
Hell yeah buddy!! Being built in June should be here in July!

Mileage is a little low for a hybrid but then you have to remember this is a power adder by rid system! I'll still take 22 in town betr then the 18 I get in my 4runner. Not as good as the 36 my wife gets in her hybrid RAV4.
2024 Tacoma Hybrid iForceMax trim MSRP Predictions 1000007205

OP
OP

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001

Mileage is a little low for a hybrid but then you have to remember this is a power adder by rid system! I'll still take 22 in town betr then the 18 I get in my 4runner. Not as good as the 36 my wife gets in her hybrid RAV4.
1000007205.jpg
Dude sick. Stoked for you. The OR sits higher and no chin spoiler, beefier treads than a RAV 4!

SaltySam

First Name
Samuel Ferrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma off-road and 2023 civic type r
From what TFL says in a few of there videos including the new 4Runner video the Pro will be the top model of the Tacoma's but the TH is probably right behind it I think 🤔

OP
OP

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
From what TFL says in a few of there videos including the new 4Runner video the Pro will be the top model of the Tacoma's but the TH is probably right behind it I think 🤔
I’m all about that having a TH deposit but I think being the first out the gate in this trim with all the ARB they bolt on base - and at port - the TH might surpass the PRO in terms of pricing. Just fun speculation we’ll see within a week. Or more … 🤞🏼

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
From a previous post:

I really don't know what to expect. If I were a betting man, I'd say the Pro and TH will be the same price: $60,960 before dealer/port-installed options and delivery.

How did I get this number?

I compared the increase in MSRP and invoice for a Limited from 2023 to 2024 MY. This was approximately a 25% increase, which is pretty insane. That got me the Pro to $60,515.

I then looked at the gross margin of approximately 7.94% on that truck, and figured Toyota would want a 10% increase in their margins this year, because everyone wants double-digit margin growth, don't you?

So, I took the 2023 Pro invoice, multiplied it by the 25% increase on the Limited, and by the 8.74% estimated margin.

$60,960 MRSP.

I'm not in the auto industry, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
For Canada, I'm expecting:
(CAD)
TRD OR $68500 (Actual: $64850)
Limited $72900 (Actual: $63390)
TH $77800 (Actual: $82,950)
Pro $79500 (Actual: $76990)

Last edited:

North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lexus LX470. 2022 Can Am Commander XT-P Max
TRD PRO $62,100
Traihunter $64,400
Sport add $3,000 over non hybrid, Off Road and Limited add $4200.

The scene lights and Rigid color changing fog lamps alone are a $1300 option on the PRO and standard on the Trailhunter, so I do not think Trailhunter will be cheaper than PRO although I will happily be wrong as my deposits are on a Trailhunter. At this point if the Trailhunter comes in under $62k it's going to seem like a bargain...

evorunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 prius, 2016 tacoma trd sport

1000007205.jpg
Damn thats lower then I hoped for mpg. I was hoping the tfl leak was right about 25 mpg. I originally heard the Landcruiser was getting 27 mpg so maybe the real world will be better then epa estimates but that's just wishing. not everybody wants power some of us want range. thanks for sharing that

North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lexus LX470. 2022 Can Am Commander XT-P Max
Damn thats lower then I hoped for mpg. I was hoping the tfl leak was right about 25 mpg. I originally heard the Landcruiser was getting 27 mpg so maybe the real world will be better then epa estimates but that's just wishing. not everybody wants power some of us want range. thanks for sharing that
I know there has been a few errors on these build sheets using generic info from other models to "fill in the blanks" before official info has been released, but these MPG numbers don't line up with any of the mileages on the non-hybrid models and the city MPG is noticeably higher, so it looks legit. Also note it was stated by one of the engineers in a recent video that the Off Road iForce Max WOULD have the air dam, despite the non-hybrid Off Road not coming with one. That alone could account for an extra MPG, so Trailhunter and PRO with more weight, bigger tires, etc will probably be 2+ MPG lower.