If not the New Supra, then what?

What other car are you looking forward to?

• Mazda R7/8 successor

Votes: 38 36.5%
  • Nissan Z successor

Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Honda S2000 successor

Votes: 35 33.7%
  • R36 GT-R

Votes: 25 24.0%

• Total voters

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
Yea it wouldnt take much to keep me excited. A teaser pic of a sexy coupe silhouette with confirmation of a 6speed would do.

Speaking of sexy coupes, i'm also looking forward to the rx9. I pray to god of bomex it looks exactly like the vision concept. I dont care if I have to drive sideways over every speedbump and dip
mazda wants to keep as much RX Vision as possible in the RX9

Kaffeinski

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
718 cayman
Thank you Brian earl spilner. The patent pic of the rx vision spoiler give me hope. I just hope they dont get confused along the way and sacrifice the exaggerated coupe proportions for something bland like practicality.

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
Thank you Brian earl spilner. The patent pic of the rx vision spoiler give me hope. I just hope they dont get confused along the way and sacrifice the exaggerated coupe proportions for something bland like practicality.
i heard they wanted it to be for the purists

Hondabar

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Accord hrv
I said this in another thread, but if this car disappoints, then I will be buying the new 2020 STI or 2m. I need/want a manual for my next sports car.

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
I'm actually debating on buying the new Ford Ranger (Ecoboost) when it comes out vs the Tacoma.. time will tell.

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
Yeah, I saw tbat just today actually when discussing with my buddy. The diesel one is meh IMO, but if they did the 2.7 Ecoboost I'd be down

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hmm What AM I driving?
what about that rumored Alfa 6C a coupe with a V6 Ferrari engine sounds amazing.

OP
OP
Supraman

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
^ First I hear of it...interesting :popcorn:

jm6k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cars
I'm actually debating on buying the new Ford Ranger (Ecoboost) when it comes out vs the Tacoma.. time will tell.
I just got back from Ireland where I saw a ton of the European Rangers. Pretty cool trucks, I'd definitely consider one as well. The Colorado is tough competition too though I think (whatever their off road package is, mainly), but I think I'd take the Ranger. The Tacoma is a great truck too, but I think they're behind in the segment... of course the buyers don't seem to care.
Sponsored