Important question about glass cleaners!

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I haven’t seen this discussed here: what’s the best glass cleaner, especially for interior?

I have tried three and all are streaky. This is important because every part of that windshield ain’t easy to get at.

The 3:
Meguiar’s Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner
Invisible Glass Glass Cleaner
Armor All Glass Wipes (f-ing disaster)

What do you guys recommend?
Sponsored

s219

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW X3 M40i, BMW M2 Comp, Ferrari 328
Can't say I have ever found a perfect glass cleaner for a car, but I've never had streaks/problems with Stoner's Invisible Glass. I spray, spread/wipe with one wad of paper towels, then switch to a dry wad of paper towels to buff it dry.

I also have their glass cleaner tool, which is a big help on sports cars where you can't reach into all the corners. I only use that when it's such a tight spot that I can't really get in there with my hands and paper towels. It's not perfect, but does a better job.

Dooo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91
I also use Stoner's Invisible Glass cleaner with the glass towel. Best way to clean the windshield is to sit in the passenger seat. It is a bit awkward, but works the best

Half Vast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner
One of my hobbies is the repair/restoration of pinball machines. You can get something called "Invisiglass" for the machines. That glass has a coating which makes it look like there is no glass on the pinball machine at all. Most glass cleaners attack the coating and cause streaks and hazing.

The product I use for both my pinball machines and my vehicles is Hope's Perfect Glass. No residue and no streaks.

I don't work for the company or know anyone that does. Just sharing what I've found works for me.
Sponsored