Intake Manifolds

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Engine harness wiring goes under the manifold pretty easily. Reroute it with the throttle body off. Comes out right over the alternator.

You can see how I routed it in the photo below. As far as EVAP, 3/8 fuel line works just fine, then you can route it however you want. You do need to slice off the OEM lines off their respective fittings.

IMG_1818.jpeg
When I get some extra coin 🪙- I want ☝

We have the Razorlab build page saved at my mechanic’s shop. He loves Bryan’s write ups. Most of it is Greek to me. But happy the price of these are coming down.

racebuild

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW
Can you elaborate on what was necessary to move the evap stuff and also the engine harness wiring?
Disconnect the evap line that connects to the line that runs along the chassis #4 in the photo. You will replace this whole line including the resonator unit on the line(#4) with 5/16 fuel line to the length you need for the new location of your evap solenoid. You will be limited to where you can place the evap unit if you don’t extend the factory harness.

The rest of the hardline lines you can remove it from the fitting with a heat gun/lighter, heat up the hardline at the barbed area of the fitting and pull them apart. Comes off clean, no cutting required, replace with 3/8 fuel line.

Harness is removed from the housing, there are 2 separate harnesses that are housed in the factory plastic. I separated each one wrapped with some harness tape and rerouted to the red line in my photo attached. I chose to go under the valvetronic motor and around the alternator, with the harnesses wrapped individually you have plenty of room for clearance and still a lot of slack on the DME side.

848FBBE9-7C30-4D9D-9698-CBE2D2FF0BD8.jpeg
3BB813A7-D98D-4928-8C1F-3626073C9972.jpeg

Last edited:

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Disconnect the evap line that connects to the line that runs along the chassis #4 in the photo. You will replace this whole line including the resonator unit on the line(#4) with 5/16 fuel line to the length you need for the new location of your evap solenoid. You will be limited to where you can place the evap unit if you don’t extend the factory harness.

The rest of the hardline lines you can remove it from the fitting with a heat gun/lighter, heat up the hardline at the barbed area of the fitting and pull them apart. Comes off clean, no cutting required, replace with 3/8 fuel line.

Harness is removed from the housing, there are 2 separate harnesses that are housed in the factory plastic. I separated each one wrapped with some harness tape and rerouted to the red line in my photo attached. I chose to go under the valvetronic motor and around the alternator, with the harnesses wrapped individually you have plenty of room for clearance and still a lot of slack on the DME side.

848FBBE9-7C30-4D9D-9698-CBE2D2FF0BD8.jpeg
3BB813A7-D98D-4928-8C1F-3626073C9972.jpeg
Can you guys tell me where the lower end of this line #4 in the picture connects at? Is it only accessible with the intake manifold off the car?

Thanks.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
The lower end of line #4 connects to a hard line that runs from the back of the car to the front of the car along the bottom side of the chassis. It's close to the rear face of the driver side tire when the car is in the air. You can just grab it with your hands. Plenty of room to work.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Can you guys tell me where the lower end of this line #4 in the picture connects at? Is it only accessible with the intake manifold off the car?

Thanks.
You can get to it under the car but you gotta pull some of the aero off under the car. Left side of the frame. It's right next to where your low pressure fuel line connects to the hardline the heads up to the engine bay.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
The lower end of line #4 connects to a hard line that runs from the back of the car to the front of the car along the bottom side of the chassis. It's close to the rear face of the driver side tire when the car is in the air. You can just grab it with your hands. Plenty of room to work.
Thank you for the info! 👍

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
You can get to it under the car but you gotta pull some of the aero off under the car. Left side of the frame. It's right next to where your low pressure fuel line connects to the hardline the heads up to the engine bay.
Thank you for the info as well! 👍

racebuild

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW
What they said, it’s accessible from the top but a bit cramped. A few 8mm screws to drop the lower panel and you have plenty of room to work with.