Interior Mods for Maximizing Space?

One_Supra_1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Are there any people developing anything that could increase the storage capability of the interior space? I know the supra doesn’t have the most interior storage space for things like glasses cases, spare chargers, and other knick knacks, but I feel like there are a few places that could be useful for some sort of aftermarket storage integration (such as that little square tray behind the cup holders, maybe some sort of storage tray that slips into the mold of the smaller tray to increase its size?)

My only comparison would be how there are a ton of storage products designed for jeep wranglers like overhead storage, compartments that hang off the center console, and things like that. I couldn’t find anything similar to that for the supra, but surely someone’s attempting it right?

Im tempted to buy a 3d printer and (horribly) attempt some designs myself lol
Sponsored

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
Last edited:

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I stuck a piece of velcro to my manual pack and stuck it in the nook of the trunk. Opened up the glove box for my sunglasses and other things
PXL_20210720_135256147.jpg
I just put the manual in the garage with the rest of the shit I don't need every time I'm out. But that is an elegant solution.

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
Ah thats a pretty quick and clean solution, never would have thought to search for a “car cache” though lol.
I have an Amazon Prime shopping addiction, so I always read those "20 things on Amazon you didn't know you needed" articles and found it, haha.

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
I stuck a piece of velcro to my manual pack and stuck it in the nook of the trunk. Opened up the glove box for my sunglasses and other small things
PXL_20210720_135256147.jpg
Your manual pack looks really nice compared to mine! I just got the books shoved into the normal Toyota flimsy plastic sleeve.

Did everyone else get that decent-looking stitched sleeve for theirs?

To keep this somewhat on-topic - I've got one of those large blue Ikea bags hooked on one of my trunk hooks. It can keep quite a bit contained, like when I need to fill up one of the propane tanks for the grill. My wife put it in there at first, and I hated it (absolutely hate having a bunch of crap in my car, whereas she has no problem having 2 changes of clothes, 12 jackets, and 9 pairs of shoes in random places in her STI), but it's been surprisingly perfect.

I wish we got the floor net here - I absolutely loved the one that came in my M235i. I also wish we had the buckets in the corners of the trunk like the 2-series, and the GTI/Golf R have. Might do the side net soon, but keeping an eye out for anything else interesting!

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
You know there is a sleeve in the seat back you can put your manual in..

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
I have planned a 4 weeks vacation in Europe with the car, and I have tried to make it a bit more grand tour user friendly with that in mind..
So I have added a pocket net between the trunk and the seats, mounted two small nets on the rear bulkhead behind the seats, and copied my old Cayman's net (and safety bar, to stop luggage slide forward under breaking) on the rear parcel shelf.
I also found a sunglasses holder but the only place I found to place it was at the rear of the center console.. not the best spot but it sort of works ;)

Attachments

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
I have planned a 4 weeks vacation in Europe with the car, and I have tried to make it a bit more grand tour user friendly with that in mind..
So I have added a pocket net between the trunk and the seats, mounted two small nets on the rear bulkhead behind the seats, and copied my old Cayman's net (and safety bar, to stop luggage slide forward under breaking) on the rear parcel shelf.
I also found a sunglasses holder but the only place I found to place it was at the rear of the center console.. not the best spot but it sort of works ;)
Links to the nets you bought? Those look really convenient

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
I'll have to look, the one that functions as a divider is a leftover from my mb sl, so i need to dig through old ebay orders, will get back to you tomorrow ?

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
Here you go, all are ebay listing numbers

the large one behind the seats / divider : 363100077002
the two small ones behind the seats : 353437726054
the net on the parcel shelf : 363305296363