Introducing the AWE S-FLO Carbon Intake for the 2020+ GR Supra. Available now.

Hellion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 premium
I'm usually a go over show guy. But this thing looks and sounds so good I might buy even if it made exactly 0 hp. Need a downpipe and tune first, but I'll probably end up with one of these soon.

AWE's stuff always looks the truth.
Sponsored

cactusA91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
81Celica Supra(1st Car)/Taco/Ghia/A91 Wannabe
Does your filter accept the K/N cleaner/oiling routine? Although it would be a shame to spray red oil on that nice green filter....

Hellion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 premium
In a PM Josh stated that it would be unlikely to fit. I have the heat shield on, with this on the way, so I'll report back.
Huh. That would be unfortunate. I was planning on doing the heat shield if I went with an aftermarket intake.

If this doesn't work...AWE turbo heat shield solution?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Huh. That would be unfortunate. I was planning on doing the heat shield if I went with an aftermarket intake.

Check the first post. There already is an AWE heat shield. Not sure how thick the aluminum plate is though...

Hellion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 premium
Check the first post. There already is an AWE heat shield. Not sure how thick the aluminum plate is though...
There is an AWE "heat shield" as part of the intake box. There isn't a separate heat shield for the turbo independent of the intake that fits with the AWE intake, if in fact the Verus does not fit. Both sides of a heatshield get hot. how hot and the delta between sides surely differs with every application, material, etc. Regardless, I'm thinking a separate turbo heat shield and intake heat shield should be more effective than just an intake with an unsealed aluminum plate on one side with a carbon cover on the other.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
There is an AWE "heat shield" as part of the intake box. There isn't a separate heat shield for the turbo independent of the intake that fits with the AWE intake, if in fact the Verus does not fit. Both sides of a heatshield get hot. how hot and the delta between sides surely differs with every application, material, etc. Regardless, I'm thinking a separate turbo heat shield and intake heat shield should be more effective than just an intake with an unsealed aluminum plate on one side with a carbon cover on the other.
Oh sorry my bad. Misinterpreted. Thanks for explaining ?

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
In a PM Josh stated that it would be unlikely to fit. I have the heat shield on, with this on the way, so I'll report back.
Thanks for the future report. If the Verus is incompatible, it’s a no-go for me.

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Z4 M40i, 2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Apples to apples carbon intake comparison, does the Eventuri work with the Verus? Looks like it has a lot more space on that side where the heat shield goes.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
We can look into equipping our Supra with one to verify with certainty? Am only able to go off of imagery at this time.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR

HMMMMMMMM ? like how we do it for our McLaren applications maybe...

Jaydee

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
‘21 Supra Nitro Yellow
@Josh/AWE im in Maryland and ordered the intake from a 3rd party website (FTSpeed). Can I swing by and let you guys install it? :)

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
@Josh/AWE im in Maryland and ordered the intake from a 3rd party website (FTSpeed). Can I swing by and let you guys install it? :)

Wow. I am originally from MD and it seems we have the same first name and last initial. Crazy.

Shoot an email to [email protected], his name is John. He can get ya a quote for install here at HQ.
Sponsored