Introducing the AWE S-FLO Carbon Intake for the 2020+ GR Supra. Available now.

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
awe_email_header_product-release-forum-png-png.png

4.5" of carbon induction. Presenting the AWE S-FLO Carbon Intake Suite for the Toyota GR Supra, available now:
  • Max gains of 15 hp and 21 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (stage 1 software)
  • 71% increase in filter surface area over stock
  • 4.5”diameter filter outlet
  • S-FLO Filter with inverted cone design for increased flow
  • S-FLO filter is washable and oil-less
  • Designed, engineered, and tested in-house at AWE
  • Bespoke CNC laser-cut aluminum support bracket included
  • Intoxicating turbo spool
  • Full S-FLO Carbon Lid available separately
  • S-FLO Carbon Lid includes an aluminum spacer for brace clearance
  • Machined aluminum sensor fitting and mounting points
  • Retains stock mounting locations for an OE fit
  • Genuine 2x2 carbon construction
  • UV-stabilized resin and clear coat
  • Perfect fitment, guaranteed
  • AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
The S-FLO Carbon Intake

The S-FLO Carbon Intake is a full, modular replacement for the factory airbox. Featuring a 4.5” diameter inlet tube, and a massive oil-less inverted cone filter that provides 71% increase in filter surface area over stock, you’re looking at an ample dose of upgraded induction worthy of 15 hp and 21 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (stage 1 software).

A bespoke CNC laser-cut aluminum support bracket secures the S-FLO Carbon Intake, complete with machined aluminum mounting barbs. The genuine 2x2 twill carbon construction integrates a machined aluminum sensor fitting for OE-like fitment and CEL-free performance.

2660-15018_1.png
2660-15018_4.png
2660-15018_3.png
2660-15018_6.png
2660-15018_9.png
2660-15019_10.png

What’s in the box?

Complete S-FLO Carbon Intake, oil-less filter, mounting bracket, and all necessary hardware for installation.

2660-15018_5.png

The S-FLO Carbon Lid

The S-FLO Carbon Lid is a standalone option for drivers who desire the epitome of precision aesthetic and prefer their filter element to be enclosed in 2x2 twill carbon. Mounting perfectly to the CNC laser-cut aluminum support bracket via rubber grommet, the S-FLO Carbon Lid floats effectively against harsh engine movement. Thanks to the strategic design of the S-FLO Carbon Lid, the volume of turbo chatter is lowered slightly, but not by much. They'll still hear you coming.

Signature looks, sound, and performance achieved in one precision carbon package. Spool on.

2660-15019_3.png
2660-15019_2.png
2660-15019_4.png
2660-15019_6.png
2660-15019_7.png
2660-15019_8.png

What’s in the box?

Full S-FLO Carbon Lid with machined aluminum mounting points, aluminum spacer, and grommets.

2660-15019_1.png

Data:

AWE_GR_SUPRA_SFLO_INTAKE_WHEEL_DYNO.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hellion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 premium
I haven't had coffee yet, so forgive me if I'm missing something...but the dyno report shows stock and AWE Touring Exhaust as the 2 runs?

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Z4 M40i, 2021 Rubicon Unlimited
I haven't had coffee yet, so forgive me if I'm missing something...but the dyno report shows stock and AWE Touring Exhaust as the 2 runs?
Both runs have their exhaust. The only difference is one has stock intake and one doesnt.

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Z4 M40i, 2021 Rubicon Unlimited
@AWE - do you guys have a carbon engine cover too or using a different one? (it looks like the OLM cover)

Also - is this compatible (with the intake cover on) if you have cross strut braces?

Last edited:

Hellion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 premium
Both runs have their exhaust. The only difference is one has stock intake and one doesnt.
That's certainly what it says now, didn't before the 9:20 am edit.

Edit: Yeah it's a totally diff sheet, diff numbers. Must have just posted the wrong graph. These are impressive for just an intake change.

Nocturnal LE

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
wow 15 hp and 21 ft-lbs with the only difference being the intake? How different were the stage 1 tunes for each of these runs?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
It wasn't you. I had keyed in the wrong link location for the datasheet! My apologies! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
@AWE - do you guys have a carbon engine cover too or using a different one? (it looks like the OLM cover)

Also - is this compatible (with the intake cover on) if you have cross strut braces?
The engine cover is not our doing, it is an OLM. ?

On 2020s we have confirmed fitment of our entire system with a Cusco brace... in place :p

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
wow 15 hp and 21 ft-lbs with the only difference being the intake? How different were the stage 1 tunes for each of these runs?
We made it easier for the B58 to breathe!

Not sure if the bold is playful sarcasm or not(?)... but the testing was done the same day on the same car back-to-back. Stock intake, 5 runs (minimum, no less), removal, install S-FLO, 5 runs (minimum, no less). Proper cooldowns, etc. Standard protocol. No funny business 'round here since '91.

jopfer

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
Any word on fitment with Verus Engineering Turbo heat shield?

Nocturnal LE

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
We made it easier for the B58 to breathe!

Not sure if the bold is playful sarcasm or not(?)... but the testing was done the same day on the same car back-to-back. Stock intake, 5 runs (minimum, no less), removal, install S-FLO, 5 runs (minimum, no less). Proper cooldowns, etc. Standard protocol. No funny business 'round here since '91.
No sarcasm, I just wasn’t sure if you had to make changes in the tune to accommodate the intake. Thanks for the reply!

EDIT: also was genuinely interested because most everywhere you read an intake is mostly for sound/looks and adds little, if any HP/Torque.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
No sarcasm, I just wasn’t sure if you had to make changes in the tune to accommodate the intake. Thanks for the reply!

EDIT: also was genuinely interested because most everywhere you read an intake is mostly for sound/looks and adds little, if any HP/Torque.
No problemo! ? We take our integrity regarding data and testing VERY seriously. Products live and/or die on the dyno. If it doesn't make power, we determine whether to offer it or not. Intakes come into the realm of major benefit when facilitating higher boost levels. It was evident the factory configuration was tailored to factory power levels. Our 71% increase in filter surface area was accepted very well on the B58 tuned to take bigger breaths of boost.
Sponsored