Is it weird to be in love with a car?!? ?

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
These cars sure bring a smile to our face when we get behind the wheel and hit that start button. ?

BTW- the wife unit is still pissed and refuses to get in the car. No complaints here. ?

-RJM
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
How much time are you spending on Supra related stuff vs time with your wife ?
Guilty.. My wife gave up on me long time ago.. :D

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
It's definitely a beautiful looking car from most angles. Makes you do a double take every time you walk away from it.

I've been thinking about switching cars (my business is doing extremely well) but theres just something about this car that is hard to find elsewhere. The new M3/M4 just don't have the appeal.

Nick Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 Tacoma Limited, 1998 Hemi TJ by AEV
When I was entertaining the thought of trading in my Z4, there was a small specialty dealer that offered me high side Z4M trade price for the amount of work done to my non M Z4 on a trade for a '06 911 that I test drove there. It was down to the hand shake where I just couldn't bring myself to do it. The guy totally understood and I've looked at cars there since. After getting in my z4 driving away it was a sigh of relief knowing I made the right decision for me. Now not looking to trade it, just looking to add to the garage.
A buddy of mine had a blue hard top '07 Z4M. That thing was sexy. Would love to find one for my garage now...

piper1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'03 e85 Z4
A buddy of mine had a blue hard top '07 Z4M. That thing was sexy. Would love to find one for my garage now...
20170226_163053.jpg

20170226_120525.jpg

I think on an e86 z4 coupe that blue is the sexiest color you could ever have. I do still look for that same combo in an M too. You reminded me of a build that I wanted to link. This guy dropped in a 2zj into is non M coupe, nothing but love from the Z4 community, funny how bimmer guys love a BMW getting a Toyota motor but lots of Toyota guys not liking getting a BMW motor LOL

https://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286408&highlight=2jz

kage65

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
miata
The more I look at the lines of this car... the more I fall for it... Damn it’s so good! ?

Okay don’t tell my wife... for she might be jealous. ?

AF3E581D-3B7A-47A7-9A56-34A5759ABE5E.jpeg
What color is your car?

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
The short answer is yes. That is all.

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
Was the Supra love at first sight or did you have to warm up to it?

The Supra was not love at first sight for me. I actually did not care for the design initially when I first saw it at the auto show. I thought it was too "boy Racer" or something? I am glad Toyota took the risk with such a bold design. A year or so later my opinion of its design changed dramatically. I honestly feel the design is great now. Fake vents and all.

I honestly think the Supra looks GREAT in all of the available colors. It is very rare for me to like all of the colors for any car. What are the most popular colors for the Supra? Like I said, all of the colors look great but my personal top 3-4 are probably: Phantom, White, Red, Turbulence. All with either Red or carbon mirror caps. OP's silver looks great too.

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
It's definitely a beautiful looking car from most angles. Makes you do a double take every time you walk away from it.

I've been thinking about switching cars (my business is doing extremely well) but theres just something about this car that is hard to find elsewhere. The new M3/M4 just don't have the appeal.
Just getting bored and want to try something else? Maybe a C8 or Porsche?
Sponsored