Is there a way to deactivate the 37F temp alert?

Itengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Living in MN, I get the warning everyday, LOL
Sponsored

Chief131

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Following - mine was doing it the other day like every few minutes..... so annoying.

diablo2112

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 BMW M3 Competition
I wish. Been bothering me for over 15 years in various BMWs. All it does is train you to ignore the warning chime. Totally counterproductive.

Mark5825

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2017 Mustang
Maybe with BimmerCode? This was just in a random BMW forum but might help lead to the right place for those that use the app more.

In the 3000 Anzeige_Konfiguration section (Bimmercode: expert mode), under CC_Temperaturwarnung,
change from "Nicht_Aktiv" to "Aktiv".

diablo2112

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 BMW M3 Competition
That's a good find. It will disable the alarm if the temp is below 37F when you start the car. Unfortunately, it doesn't disable the alarm if the temp falls below 37F while driving. Which, for those of us that garage cars, is the only condition we see and which will always trigger the alarm.

from https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1449583

"When CC_TEMPERATUR_WARNUNG is nicht_aktiv, car will alarm about cold weather every time you turn on the car, if outside temperature is +3c or below. Car will also alarm if the temperature drops below +3c while driving. When the parameter is set to aktiv, car will not alarm when you turn it on. It will still alarm if the temperature drops below +3c while driving. So, the parameter is reversed, it must be set to aktiv to prevent warning while starting the car."
Sponsored