It really is nice to have a car you dont see on the streets every 30 seconds.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Is there a Supra wave, like Jeep wave?
Sorry, I'm not coming from Supra heritage. Always adored online, cars&coffee, but never owned one or spent countless hours on MK<5 forums.
With so little of us, maybe we can start something up? Secret handshake :drive: lol
Sponsored

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
wont see many in Miami LOL. go look at the prices. they want 80 to 90k plus for them down there. I've considered buying them here for 50 and then selling them there for a discounted 70k price LOL
They really still cost that much down there?

Anyone in Miami wanna buy mine? '21 with 900 miles. :)

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
There are a bunch of a90ā€™s out there but most are their weekend cars and they donā€™t drive them much,
so your never going to see them on the roads regularly. I see a ton in the AtL area. I have seen maybe 15 since last July 2019

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
Hell yes!!

I don't know if it's the same in the US but here in metro Vancouver the amount of Tesla 3's is just ridiculous. The other day I counted 15 in a 10 minute period and what makes it more annoying is that it's the last car I'd buy.

Supras however I've only seen 2 and different color than mine :headbang:

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
They will never been common like Civics and Mustangs, but it still has another 5yrs life cycle. I think once things wrap up it will be around 370z's numbers.
Yeah probably, I don't see a Z everyday. Maybe one or two a week.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Yeah, I was wondering that myself the other day - where have all the 370Zs gone?

I've actually seen more C8s now here in north Dallas than Supras.

I do miss my 370...

F6583FE9-5553-4937-AF98-8FC4D36D9F03.JPEG

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
They will never been common like Civics and Mustangs, but it still has another 5yrs life cycle. I think once things wrap up it will be around 370z's numbers.
I don't think it will be anywhere near that high. If I did my math right Nissan sold 77,901 Zs from 09-2020. Best case scenario would be for Toyota to continue selling around 6k a year. For a 6 year life cycle that would be around 36k. It could be a different story or at least a little closer if it had the same life span as the Z34. However, with only 6 years on the market, I don't see it happening.

https://www.goodcarbadcar.net/nissan-370z-sales-figures/

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
I live in the SF Bay Area and i see A LOT of Z's. Its a very popular tuner car out here. The Car i probably see the least out here is actually the Veloster N. I've only seen one out on the street so far. I've seen 3 different Supra's and a ton of everything else.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
I don't think it will be anywhere near that high. If I did my math right Nissan sold 77,901 Zs from 09-2020. Best case scenario would be for Toyota to continue selling around 6k a year. For a 6 year life cycle that would be around 36k. It could be a different story or at least a little closer if it had the same life span as the Z34. However, with only 6 years on the market, I don't see it happening.

https://www.goodcarbadcar.net/nissan-370z-sales-figures/
Damn, I didn't know Nissan sold that many of them.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I have yet to see another mkv and I drove from wy to Michigan this summer for my grandparents funeral.

I did have a call out on the loud speakers at the shell gas station in Mitchell SD say "that's a nice car on pump 6" haha. Also had a random group of guys stream my car at another gas station in sparta WI.

roadtripper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I live 7 miles up a twisty mountain road:) One day while driving out I caught up with a pick up truck, A young man hung his body from the waist up out the passenger window and started filming my car! A minute later he was back inside and another guy was hanging out the window filming with his cell phone! I get thumbs up and positive comments every time I take her out. Between my motorcycles and carsI have driven 25k miles this year and have not seen a single Supra on the road!

JZSupra

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Haha itā€™s quite the opposite for me. Where I live I usually see one once a week at least maybe even twice and not the same owner. Iā€™m sure a lot of them arenā€™t even on this forum too.

Bundy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra A90, 2021 Subaru Outback
I seldom see a Supra were I live but people seem to know what it is even though it is rare.
My other summer car on the other hand almost no one knows what it is so I have been answering the same questions for 22 years in car parks, gas stations etc.
But that is to be expected since there is only 41 ever made.
Now when people are asking about the Supra I am at least use to it.:)
Sponsored